DS-Gulsar:-Wahin Bathein2 part2onpg49NotePg50 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey alanta...😳
Loved it yaar...😳
Again i loved kesu's dialogues...😳
Really nice...please write more...😊Edited by Keithuu - 12 years ago
Thnx so much for continuing, firstly. Coming to DS, Chap 4- it was really beautiful. Loved how u covered Dushyant's angle and undhiyu scene was really funny. The whole scene of Gulaal seeing her reflection in the mirror and the Gulsar night scene were both outstanding. Plz continue 😊
loved it loved it loved it👏specially the last part😳pls update  soon😳
Originally posted by Geeshani

Waiting for ur update...
updated Geeshu😳
Originally posted by Keithuu

Hey alanta...😳
Loved it yaar...😳
Again i loved kesu's dialogues...😳
Really nice...please write more...😊
Thank you Keerthi😳
Yes I will try, a new one-sooner or later
Originally posted by prachurya

Thnx so much for continuing, firstly. Coming to DS, Chap 4- it was really beautiful. Loved how u covered Dushyant's angle and undhiyu scene was really funny. The whole scene of Gulaal seeing her reflection in the mirror and the Gulsar night scene were both outstanding. Plz continue 😊
You are always welcome dear🤗 Glad to know that you liked it
Originally posted by bioinfo

loved it loved it loved it👏specially the last part😳pls update  soon😳
Thank you Chaitu dear..lekin mein ye ab kaise update karu??😭, I concluded this with part 4, but hope to come with another.😳
Originally posted by alanta

Thank you Chaitu dear..lekin mein ye ab kaise update karu??😭, I concluded this with part 4, but hope to come with another.😳
oh u ended it😭why why why😭pls come up with another one pls pls 😳
Alanta, it is much awaited,  beautiful and so heart touching scene.❤️ Loved it to core. The best part is that you have revealed the secret of green bangles and hidden imlis in search of the estimate bill. He must be over the moon to see Imlis in her drawer. 😆The guy ate undiyu in dinner followed by sudha joke cracked on Kesar😆. Kesar saw Gulaal in Gulaal and Undiyu was Undiyu ofc this time.  Very well done. 

The must must scene came, where guy embrace her beloved wife from behind while she is combing her hair and promises not leave here and life beyond. What a promise it is? 😭 Crying out of happiness. Thank you alanta for weaving such beautiful scene and sharing with us. Please do keep writing. love you dear a lot. ❤️😃

Originally posted by bioinfo

oh u ended it😭why why why😭pls come up with another one pls pls 😳
Alanta, you can not end at chappie 4 Plzzz... 😭