Mysterious Woman on Phone

manpreet887 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys..😊
I have this feeling that the woman who phoned Shelly and said she knows everything.. is Arundati. Firstly, if there was no more importance left for her character.. she would have gone back to Mumbai already. And When Everyone left after police took away ranchod, you see arundati standing there looking at shelly and then suddenly she's not there when someone calls shelly.. so perhaps it was her. I feel like she is trying to put together the peices and may have heard shellys conversation with Dushyants killer maybe.
This is just my guess.. it could be very possible, as arundatis character doesnt seem the type to solve this crime and we are in for a surprise. Guess we will just have to wait and watch.
Let me know wht you guys think.. or who called shelly according to your own views :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i also think with was dr. aru because it sounded like her
fparwana thumbnail
It does sound like her...but with CVs you never know -_- ðŸ¤”
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i too thnk its arundhati
LuvManan13 thumbnail
i thought it was her tto but i think CVs want us to suspect the doctor and prob bring someone else.
it could be massi too cause she hates ranchod and karan and abha
afghan33 thumbnail
yes it could be dr. arundhati because shelly came to her house and pretended to be karan's cousin... i hope dr. arundhati exposes shelly..
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhakaran

i thought it was her tto but i think CVs want us to suspect the doctor and prob bring someone else.

it could be massi too cause she hates ranchod and karan and abha

i think so too or could be new entry