SGP GOTW:Sign Up Sheet for June[CLOSED]

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello SGPians!๐Ÿ˜Š

A new month,so we need four new GOTW this month and so we thought of coming up with a sign up sheet for this month.Please sign up for the respective months if you wish to bring up the GOTW for the month of June.I shall edit them as soon as the spots are signed up!๐Ÿ˜ŠWe have two suggestions this month so please do take care of the suggestions as well๐Ÿ˜Š

1st to 8th June-Shwetha
Game Suggestion-General Quiz.

9th to 15th June-Netri
Game Suggestion-Antakshari

16th to 22nd June-Venture

23rd June to30th June-Rubaldhillon

Thank you.
SGP Forum Dev.Team

Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
16th to 22nd , a suggestion, WHAT HAPPEN NEXT?????
       Can V play a game like spreading a rumor & V all add  something to the rumor like a word or sentence and end of the week It might turned in to something else all together . Not sure this is helpful or not!!!!!!
game suggestion...as all members like to play simple games...how abt..tell a color...and we have to tell a thing in that color...simple one...

il back up..if slots are free at last...
how about something like a person write a word/name/thing then another person reply it using emoticons only?! I think tht will be fun! 

Originally posted by netri

Can V play a game like spreading a rumor & V all add  something to the rumor like a word or sentence and end of the week It might turned in to something else all together . Not sure this is helpful or not!!!!!!
Nets u mean like the  rumour spread by Sb's khushi bhabhi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
How about Playing something Like Children Games???...Name Place Animal thing ๐Ÿ˜†...Wat say ??๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

How about Playing something Like Children Games???...Name Place Animal thing ๐Ÿ˜†...War say ??๐Ÿ˜ณ
i like it...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i like it...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Shweta๐Ÿ˜ณ...Time to go bak to Bachpan ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Arre suggestion baad mein..pehle sign up toh karo..who wants to to the posts!!๐ŸคฃThis post is for that actually!๐Ÿ˜†