X-Factor Written Update 1st June 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode Started:

Today it was the audition of Indore & Ahmedabaad...

Started with Indore audition...

1st Contestant was (Nimisha Dev :16) 12th standard Student...She has sung Sunidhi Chauhan's "Neeyat"...Beautiful singing...She got the standing ovation from Shreya... 👏

SLB said- Amazing singing...He also told her Mom that your daughter will be a rockstar!! Shreya said- Fabulous singing..Feels like to include you in my team NOW!! 😃

Sonu said- Great singing...he added your singing was very close to Sunidhi Chauhan..So Offcourse you are going to the next round...So YES from all of them...

Entry of Daya Shetty (CID Actor)...He said its nice to be here...Totally different show..Cause here competition will be Tough..Young will compete with the Old one, Solo with the bands...He also sung with the audience & left... 

Next it was (Mona Shewde :36) She was there to fulfill her daughters dream...She has sung "Aur Kya Kehene"..Good singing...SLB said - Amazing singing...(Mona's daughter was crying on the stage)..He couldn't finish.. some emotional moment was there.. Shreya said- Its tough to sing for the 1st time infront of the huge audience..She added, to fulfill your daughter's dream from my side its YES... Sonu said- You have something inside..I liked your singing... So the result is a big YES.. 

Next it was (Pankaj Mulchandani) the Jungle Boy 😆  He is a manager by profession..When Sonu asked How you manage time to sing? He replied I practice Anywhere even in the wash room... 😆 He has sung Chahe Koi Mujhe Junglee Kaho... The way he danced...The title "Tarzan" boy is perfect for him...SLB said - Do you dance like that all the time? He replied No..

Shreya said - NO from me..Sonu said - YOu are very special...Nice Spirit... But singing...NO!!  They all Shouted together YAHOOO!! 🤣

Next it was (Deewana Group) They told that their dream is attached with the X-Factor... They performed "Piya Haazi Ali" Awesome singing...Nice Synchronization... SLB said- Amazing...Touches my heart...Great job.. Shreya said- Power...Sur everything was perfect..Touches my heart... Sonu said- Its very clear that you have talent.. So the result is a Big YES!! Well Deserved 👏 

Indore Audition finished...Judges thanked the audience...

Ahmedabaad Audition started...

1st was (Sajda group) They are sisters...They have sung "Dola Re Dola" Also we have seen great synchronization here...Fabulous singing.. SLB said- Very difficult song to sing.. but you have amazing Chemistry..Nice Synchronization... As three sister's performed it SLB added, If you have sung the song for my film then I had to add Katrina also along with Madhury & Aish 😆  Shreya said- Amazing Singing... Sonu said-  Fabulous job...very tough song..You divided the song very nicely..Well synchronization...I loved it... So undoubtedly result is YES!!

Then next was (Amit Gupta: 36) [Scientist] He can't see...He was there with his Son "Aryan"...

He told, his family member's inspired him & Specially his son...He can see the whole world with his son's Eyes..Very touchy!! He has sung "Sur Mein Aakhiyo Mein"... Aryan was the main inspiration so judges asked that kid if your papa can't go through then? That kid replied No problem..He participates thats the big deal!! 👏  Hats off to you kid!! SLB said- You came here thats the big thing... Shreya said- Soulful voice..But we want something more...She told to Aryan you are very sweet kid..Love you Aryan... Sonu said - NO...Judges agreed..So result is NO... Shreya Ran towards the stage..Kissed & hugged Aryan... In the back stage Aryan said.. My dad will be back next time cause he got the X-Factor!! 😊

Next and final was (Kalpesh Kharwa : 25) Great sonu fan...He said if i can sing 10% of Sonu Nigam thats enough for me... He is my God!!.. He started with a Kailash Kher's Song..Then  Changed it to "Paisa Paisa"...Added Rap...He rocked it... SLB said- Amazing...I would love to go with the Audience...Audience Shouted YES...So its YES from him...Shreya said- I've seen madness in your singing just keep it up...Sonu said- When you came i thought you are over smart...Can't sing...But You are Amazing & totally Exceptional...I loved it...So undoubtedly it was YES from them... 😃

END...

DONT FORGET TO HIT THE CHASKAMETER 😃

Edited by fzohora - 12 years ago

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Thanks Zohra!

Most welcome Zoobi...Updated (Final) 😃

Thanks I updated in the FC 😊
Thanx for the update, till now I missed all the episodes and yesterday wanted to watch it for Daya sir.😍
But I missed it. 😔
Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Thanx for the update, till now I missed all the episodes and yesterday wanted to watch it for Daya sir.😍

But I missed it. 😔

Welcome...Catch the repeat telecast then...Repeat Telecast at (1:30 am)

The repeats were shown @12:00Pm.
Those 30 seconds were just amazing when he entered.
hi :) am new to this forum.. many ppl hear knows me i think and many dint as well... am a Shreya ghoshal Fan
Originally posted by itsvichu

<font size="3"><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">hi :) am new to this forum.. many ppl hear knows me i think and many dint as well... am a Shreya ghoshal Fan
</font></font>

Welcome 🥳Edited by fzohora - 12 years ago