Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. It is indeed a very intriguing tale Chandragupta and Alexander the great. Those ancient times were much better than our preset one.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: polly_03

nijeke evabe underestimate koro na, tumi jotota translation korecho ekhono obdhi, seta khubi valo hoyeche👏, chaliye jao !!⭐️⭐️

Ami polly'r sathe ekmoth.  You should not understimate yourself.  Remember you are not a professional, you are not getting paid for this, whatever you are doing is a sincere effort...atleast for you so many people getting the flavour of the bengali writer, maybe this might act as a spark and interest some of the members to read the original work...Clap
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART-3

After the guards left CGM bowed Alexandar by bending his head and folding his hands..though Sikandar is a foreign invader who came to conquer his motherland but undoubtedly the greatest warrior of his time..his bravery deserves honor and moreover he is the emperor who would decide his fate..so showing such courtesy was compulsory for CGM both as a prisoner and a warrior..Alexandar gradually became familiar with Indian language of that region..and from acharya CGM..also got some idea of the language of yavanas...so they didn't face much difficulties in conversation.             

Alex :   who are you?

CGM: (in a calm but firm voice)  my name is Chandragupt my lord.

Alex : well where are you coming from?

CGM : I am homeless at present..but my homeland is Magadh

Alex:  Magadh?..i heard its quiet in a distance from here...what are you doing here??

CGM :  I was watching the war from a highland beside the battlefield..after ending of the war your soldiers arrested me.

Alexandar again observed CGM from head to foot with a sharp-eye...watched his dress of a warrior and his empty pocket of sword ...

Alex : oh really??you didn't take part in the war against us?

CGM : absolutely not

Alex : only watched the war??

CGM : yes my lord

Alex : and why were you watching the war??

CGM :(gazed into emperor's eye and said)...  was observing your war strategy

Alex: (smiled slightly and said)..ohh is it??so what did you observe???

CGM : I observed that your skill for commanding the army is incomparable ..the Hindus are not inferior in physical strength and courage than the Greeks but it was only your art of warfare which assured your victory.

Alexandar burst into laughter...no doubt he was pleased by hearing those praise full words for him...his assumption was right..the young boy is intelligent enough...

Alex : hmm so your name is Sandras (Chandra)??..well take your sit

CGM sat on an end of the carpet...with keeping the backbone straight which was an expression of royal attitude too.
Alexandar was being more curious to him..

Alex : from your appearance its clear that you are a kshatriya..but you don't take part in war..but you have ample knowledge on war..what does all these mean??

CGM : my lord please listen to my words...i am from the earlier royal dynasty of Magadh...years back darkness of misfortune came to cover Magadh's fate with a barber named Nanda who killed the kshatriya king and his sons and became the king..presently his son Dhanananda is ruling Magadh with his tyranny...he doesn't want to keep a single kshatriya alive...so i flee  to Takshasila with my teacher acharya Chanakya..though he is a brahmin but he has immense knowledge in politics and war policy...he asked me to observe the war strategy of the emperor Sikandar..if you want to learn the war tactics..so i came to the battlefield

Alex : ok i understood you want to win your homeland by learning war-policy??..then state how much did you learn from today's battle??

CGM : ( again stared with excited eyes). emperor today i  learn that there are no fixed rules and regulations for war...to take decision by understanding the situation  is the only tactics of war. Puru was great warrior but he was following the rules and regulations of war step by step ..so he defeated..

Alex : (the excitement of CGM made him excited too)..you got the right point..war is not same as playing chase its the game of life and death..there are no price for rules..rules are only needed to win the war not to fight the battle...my principle is to kill my enemies anyhow..

CGM : yes emperor today i earned that knowledge...in India there is no idea like that..here war-policy is greater than war..Indians don't think that the destiny of a kingdom its happiness and sorrow depends on the result of the war...and related to the success or failure of it..today i gained that knowledge from you with the power of which i will get win over Magadh..today you freed me from blind notion...

Alex : (smiled..which made his face nicer)..good good.but there is a problem...

CGM : problem??about what??

Alex : I also want to conquer Magadh..

CGM's bright face got darkened ..

Edited by jhum_86 - 12 years ago
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Aru...was waiting for the next part like hell !! Verrry interesting conversation...! Looks like Cgm and Alex...admired each other...thanks for posting the next part !!!!!!!!!
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the sweet update Aru😛

maine bhi kahin suna tha... that Alexander loved to hear his own praise😆...that's why main uski tareefon ke pul baandhti rehti hun 😉 

will be eagerly waiting 4 the next part😛
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
next part plz 😉!! we r getting very much demanding !!😉😆😆
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yar i was still writing galtise reply button press ho gaya aur ye adurasa part post ho gaya😭
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You can update it Aru...hum phir se padhenge😛... tabhi main sochu daal main kuch kaala hai😉
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jhum_86

yar i was still writing galtise reply button press ho gaya aur ye adurasa part post ho gaya😭

never mind, edit d post. or bettr still, y dont u use ms word 4 writing?? write d entire story der & den paste it here !! i do lyk dis wen gving WUs in NAIDL forum.