Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Gauri...thanks for responding dear... u have narrated a detailed view with respect to the characters so beautifully dear... this is the first time i guess i am reading such a detailed post of yours if i am not mistaken... your writing skills r amazing... u must write often...😃... i do agree dear BM and Suhana has the support of the family but sometimes loneliness pricks harder no matter what the support as we have seen in the episode where Suhana sees BM crying in solitude...no matter how good the inlaws r with the bahu , giving her the entire privilege to run the household... her happiness lies in the support of her better half... !
Suhana is lucky in this case as she has a loving husband ... rightly as u said it is a matter of time in her case...
Panna too i agree has been strong enuf to withstand the situation ... even hearing those thorny utterings from her MIL... she did not give up but fought back at the situation... BUT... imo... gauri... she too has a loving husband who never ditched her any time... their matter was an issue of ego... but BM's case is totally different... she survived even when her husband declared that he never loved her in the first place... this is the worse for any wife to hear from her husband... so for me... it is her situation which has been worse as pati bina sasuraal...😊

Netri... thanks dear... for your response...😃...BM- Panna r the reflections of each other ... as rightly u put it...!... nets... i earlier felt BM wud not accept BP now as the growing days without him might have made her feel strong as the pain and the suffering which he gave her and others was not something which can be forgotten or forgiven... but seeing her respond to him on phone... made me feel she gets weak when she sees his letter or hears his voice and probably she might forgive him... for me... anything can be forgiven... but the words he uttered thru a letter to shailaja that he never loved her cannot be forgiven...a wife who feels the loved ones shud be accepted back with love can forgive...what about a wife who has been thrown off  the doors of love by her husband???Does he deserve her arms of love which he had shrugged off earlier???
 i hope the cvs take care of this while scripting his return...!

Venture... thanks for responding sheems...😃... that vm was superb...i loved it sheems... the song itself is so intense... and suited the characters so much... !
i agree dear panna has been in the worse of situations ...but sheems she still knows raunak loves her... he has not betrayed her anytime... so his love has been the strength for her to live in that house... hearing all those digs... for so long... also there is a hope that he will return... BUT bm is surviving and existing with no hope nor love... isn't her life pathetic???

Firefly99...thanks for responding dear..😃. well said dear... the void of a husband cannot be filled by any one else in a family... BM understands suhana's pain as she herself has been thru it and also got glad for panna when her MIL turned good as now BM felt panna is not alone in her life... earlier it was raunak's support... now she will have her inlaws support to face the struggles in her life... but she did know that panna will be happy only when raunak gets back home...pati bina sasuraal is difficult for any woman...!

reguser... Pallu...thanks so much for responding dear...😃...reg. BP-BM... fully agree... i want BP to repent... to feel ashamed of every word uttered by him... i want BM to stand strong and not accept him back forgetting what he has said... his selfish motives can be forgiven... but what expectation does he have from his wife to whom he declared he is not in love with??? yup... Panna's case is different as Raunak himself is going thru a punishment for what he did 😆... reg. sona... why is she coming back??😆

Shwets... thanks so much dear..😃.. i need to think and thunk to frame questions for renu...😆... today seems a busy day... i hope i get to grill her...😆

madhu... , rubal...thanks  for responding and for the lovely words dear...😃

aneesha... thanks for responding dear...😃... darling my system had to be formatted and i lost all links to my smileys... it will take some time for me to be in my form...😭

abhi786...thanks dear so much...😃... lovely post ... RB's pati was a demon... he does not even deserve being addressed as her pati in the first place... as u rightly said god was kind enuf to bless her with a lovely son who is responsible and sensible...BM was , is and possibly will suffer her pangs alone thruout... BP even if he comes back with repentence... does not deserve a place in her heart now... though BM's reaction is something we r all looking forward...Suhana's attention seeking spree from Ishaan shows us the pain she is into... her case has been treated lightly with respect to her character... else... it is a sad situation wherein the husband recollects everything and everyone except the woman he loves the most in the world...!
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Gauri...thanks for responding dear... u have narrated a detailed view with respect to the characters so beautifully dear... this is the first time i guess i am reading such a detailed post of yours if i am not mistaken... your writing skills r amazing... u must write often...😃... i do agree dear BM and Suhana has the support of the family but sometimes loneliness pricks harder no matter what the support as we have seen in the episode where Suhana sees BM crying in solitude...no matter how good the inlaws r with the bahu , giving her the entire privilege to run the household... her happiness lies in the support of her better half... !
Suhana is lucky in this case as she has a loving husband ... rightly as u said it is a matter of time in her case...
Panna too i agree has been strong enuf to withstand the situation ... even hearing those thorny utterings from her MIL... she did not give up but fought back at the situation... BUT... imo... gauri... she too has a loving husband who never ditched her any time... their matter was an issue of ego... but BM's case is totally different... she survived even when her husband declared that he never loved her in the first place... this is the worse for any wife to hear from her husband... so for me... it is her situation which has been worse as pati bina sasuraal...😊

I see what you mean...Nicely explained. I think, Panna, BM, Radha Bua, are each dealing with their own problems as well as they can. But, having said that, I feel that in BM's case, she never did anything which made her husband happy. Everything she did was only for her in laws (She herself admitted that to Suhana, while showing her some clothes Ishwar had bought for her.) Its great to be a good DIL, but at the same time you must not neglect your husband. BM was unable to achieve this balance. 

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

reguser... Pallu...thanks so much for responding dear...😃...reg. BP-BM... fully agree... i want BP to repent... to feel ashamed of every word uttered by him... i want BM to stand strong and not accept him back forgetting what he has said... his selfish motives can be forgiven... but what expectation does he have from his wife to whom he declared he is not in love with??? yup... Panna's case is different as Raunak himself is going thru a punishment for what he did 😆... reg. sona... why is she coming back??😆

Lax, have you imagined how will it look if Sona comes back at this time now? Ishan remembers Sona and whenever Suhana tries to flirt with him, he will run and hide behind Sona. Isn't that scary? ðŸ˜†