PATI bina SASURAAL...! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
hi laxmi di

welcome back๐Ÿ‘
wonderful post..

Amazing post di ๐Ÿ‘itz feel gr8 to read ur post after long time...bas aapke emotion ka tadka nahi laga but ok still i love to read ur posts๐Ÿ˜›
n About the episode u have written everything abb hum kya likhe ...just agree with u at every point u wrote๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Btw wonderful title di pati bina sasural...whether anyone make serial on it or not but u have made a thread on it...badiya hai๐Ÿ˜†
Laxmi, great post as usuall thats why we missed you as from a dead episode you always pick up pearl of wisdom.
When I requested the song to Keenu to make a VM on the three ladies , same exact thought was in my mind and I explained it to Keens what I want and she came up with wonderful scenes to show there mutual but yet very different kind of pain at the same time.
Some times pati in sasural is more painfull to bare then pati bina sasural. Many of our ladies have spend there entire lives in this scenario for financial reasons, so this is very relatable to many, causes might be different but pain is equally shared.
Unfortunatly Suhana,s situation is completely turned into comedy , and guess what, now they will show that they will get married again aur woh bhi bhag kar according to OBS version, so despite being in some what similar situation as Panna, Badi Maa , and RB , Suhana,s situation is turned into comedy of error . So wont comment on that.
Panna,s situation is worse because she has seen her mother going through the pain and agony and she herself has to go through it all over again , plus the additional lauggage of her MIL,s rude behaviour.
I agree the worst off is RB , but her reward in shape of Deepak will make the pain go away.

Wonderful post Laxmi Di ๐Ÿ‘in  today's episode loved the way the  actual meaning of Pati Bina Sasural was executed through the three strong women BM,Panna and Suhana.Loved BM-Dadi's and Suhana conversation part the mostโญ๏ธ also liked the way Panna reacted on doctors asking about her husband. No matter how much they portray themselves to be strong infront of others the Anxiety on there face depicts the hollowness (timely in case of Suhana and Panna) of there respective lifes they reacted to the situation in there own respective ways from Suhana's breakdown to the pain BM's has in her eyes which was evident while strengthening Suhana as she wished the one most closer to her won't bear the anguish of being apart from husband to Panna's extreme distress when doctor asked about her husband.No matter how much ur family is  supportive but the void created by the absence of husband in life is couldn't be filled by others is the reality of life.

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
Wow, Lax. Great post ๐Ÿ‘

You have already discussed about PATI bina SASURAL. But, how should these 3 (+1 Radha Bua also) react when their MAHAN Patis are back ๐Ÿ˜†

Here is what I feel they should react. 

1. BM - No question of accepting BP. Because BP mainly loved himself more than his family.  The pain he has caused to the entire family can not be pardoned. Alok must have been young when he left the family. Did he ever bothered how Alok managed everyone's responsibility? BM and her children, RB and Deepak, Ilesh (who has no parents), Dada & dadi and plus Alok's own children and wife. Along with BM, children and dada&dadi, BP has troubled Alok also. So in my opinion no question of accepting BP. No need for everyone to shout and scream if he comes. That looks unreal. But, a cold shoulder to people like him is what is needed.

2. Panna - Though Rounak is self-centred, he loved his family. His love for his family is not more than his job (this he has proved it when he denied accepting a job at Bangalore). He has got his punishment (to an extent) and hopefully has learnt a lesson. So Panna will accept him. May be a tight slap from the trio (Panna and in-laws) is enough for him ๐Ÿ˜† Anyhow, our bander-gang is there to pull his leg through out his life. So that will be enough for him.

3. RB - Her husband wont be coming back. So this is something already a closed topic in RB's life.

4. Suahna - Now what I should tell about Ishan? I can write so much with  ๐Ÿ˜ก and ๐Ÿคข icon, but scared of my shishya who has become the moderator of this forum ๐Ÿ˜† I have no words to say about Ishan. Is it ok if I call him Gadha? Atleast this much freedom I should have in the forum right? ๐Ÿ˜† Actually, I should call the entire young clan as gadhas. Don't understand what is the need to tell that Suhana/Shashikala is already married? Will Ishan fall for a married woman? It is just crazy. And the way he runs away from her is pathetic. Atleast Suhana (before she realized her love) didn't run away from Ishan. She used to be with him all the time. He can remember his fav. shirt but not Suhana๐Ÿ˜ก. Not even once he asked how come RB and Deepak's relation is so good now. Isn't it a big change for him now? Or CVs have got amnesia? I am not liking this track at all. But Ragini saves the serial in every worst track. Her acting, expression and smile is the vitamin for the serial. So there is positive energy is still there. 

Just a request from CVs. Please don't bring SONA back till Ishan comes out of his amnesia. Because we still want to watch SGP.
Edited by reguser - 12 years ago
Wow laxmi...what a post and title...thanx a lot...
Welcome Bak Di to the world of writing ...Missed it a lot๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—...Aur Aata Hi Phadu Post Likh Dali๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

U know I cant write well so can Only say Excellent writing Di ...And Yes I read ur post ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wonderful Post Laxmi... Truely the 4 ladies have suffered from their patis (Married life) knowing or unknowligly..

I fell RB has got the worst married life.. She didn't get the love from her husband, nor from her sasural, nor support from her family.. She was left alone as victim and Kahsyaps love became medicine to her to heels her wounds.. God has given her a gift for suffers in the form of deepak.. Atleast RB has a caring son, she will get the happiness of being saas and gandmaa in future.

BM has also suffered a lot, even though kashaps are there for there, but she would definetly looked from BP especially in Inder and Panna marriage... Her life changed a lot and she restricted herself going out to weddings, relatives house... She disconnects herself from outside world and just give her best to her family and children..

Panna ... Another Strong women who saw the pains of her mother from her childhood and now facing those pains along with financial problems alone...

Suhana... A women who changed a lot after marriage, got love from her husband... is missing those moments she spend with him.. Particuarly his attention, his love, his presence, his company...

So all these 4 women even they show they are strong to the world and family, but  alone they are now facing the pain of (Loneliness) being PATI BINA SASURAL.
First of all thanks to :

for reading and liking my post...๐Ÿ˜ƒ