Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

MGTS  - This from the man who said he could live without me???? Promised to stick with me in this life and the next seven to come??? Liar liar - chaddis on fire!!!!!
Jao!!!! - stick to your Mummy instead!!!!!
She'll tuck you up in bed and give you a milk bottle too!!!😆

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
BB...

"Hum se itni .. itni badi galati hui gayi.. .Coz.. I MARRIED THE WRONG SISTER"!

(After that - Pratz will never come back).
(Kulvi - If you watched Eastenders - then u may rem this famous.. Mitchell brothers' wives dialogues which stuck for years).
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who are you calling old? Me? 😲 This is the face you couldn't turn away from the first moment you rudely sat there staring at me. BTW, have you taken a good look at yourself in the mirror lately? When was the last time you had a real haircut?

Real mards don't go around bragging that they are the mards in town. Take a good look at all the Takurs bragging about it in your family. Not one of you fits the definition of a mard . The only way you guys show your mardangi is to abuse your woman. The choice to be a ghulam was all yours so you could earn your chummis, so why blame me for your weakness.😛

One of these days you'll get to meet a real mard who is the man of my dreams.😛
Edited by MERARAI - 12 years ago

corvette thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

BB...

(After that - Pratz will never come back).
(Kulvi - If you watched Eastenders - then u may rem this famous.. Mitchell brothers' wives dialogues which stuck for years).

🤣🤣

I think its time for Pratigya to swear...😡.😛
Nice one Caris!!!!!

This argument's tone is about to lower even further!!!!!
carisma2 thumbnail

🤣🤣

I think its time for Pratigya to swear...😡.😛
Nice one Caris!!!!!

This argument's tone is about to lower even further!!!!!

Thanks... Krish will get a zor ka jatka from Pratigy, between the legs.. after this statement.. 😆😆
hussainramso thumbnail

*P arms crossed rolling her eyes*
Lower your voice!!
You're not gonna convince me by screaming! When you don't have anything intelligent to say keep your mouth shut!
You were a failure until I came along!! 

No ambition at all!!

Thanks Kulvi...Cathartic!😆

corvette thumbnail

Originally posted by carisma2

BB...

Originally Posted by Merarai
Who are you calling old? Me? 😲 This is the face you couldn't turn away from the first moment you rudely sat there staring at me. BTW, have you taken a good look at  yourself in the mirror lately? When was the last time you had a real haircut?

Men who are real mards don't go around bragging that they are the mards in town. Looks like you are turning out to be like your older brother KN. The only way you guys show your mardangi is to abuse your woman. 

One of these days you'll get to meet a real mard who is the man of my dreams.😛

BB

Bas!!!! Baat khatam!!!!!
How dare you??????
These guts you are displaying, I will wrench from you whilst youre still alive!!!!! Go ahead!!! I dare you so as to even go near another man!

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You are absolutely right... I will never find a man like you one who is all talk and no action.. if you can't keep your promises keep your mouth shut !!! As for being alone in my old age fat chance.!!! just wait and see the line of men waiting for me... Loser.. go find a women who will only listen because that is the only thing you can ever handle !! 😊

carisma2 thumbnail

Pratigya to Baba

To be honest - after the crap exp I have had with a 'so called marad' - I may just decide to swing the other way.. and get myself a woman who will be more man than you...!!!!!!!!

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Atticus

(A weak arguement after realizing he's been cornered, so he takes a different angle and attacks her family instead) AAAYYY! (Arm raised in the air ready to strike). 

We Takurs are rich, three generations can live off of what we have right now. Your family can't rub two pennies together. Look at your amitbious brother, couldn't even make an extra buck without landing himself in trouble.  My bauji came and hauled his desperate and sorry behind from jail. Your brother came and asked to marry Komal bec' he knew that was his ticket to a good life. Your family has so little money they haven't fed me a proper meal as the damadh to date. Your whole family is a bunch of scaredy cats, you guys give baashans,  cry a river never have courage to take on the people who cross you. Look at us the Takurs we show those who cross us who rules.😛