futur track

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My predict on future track 😊

Once P reach at MMFG

Papa muzey noakri karni hay

May aap logo per boz nahi banna chahti

Then Papa syamji will agree then she'll find job as she is well educated 😊

Once she start working ,now i think that we might see P at work and krishna waiting for her outside 😳

Once P coming out K start to plead her and tell that he has realized but P wont easily agree.

Babu muzy maaf kar doo 😳

Chandu Tunna will also involve in itπŸ˜ƒ

Like gifting P flower from K and  K Will be Like new lover boy 

I think Pearlji  will surprise us

I hope to see this πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow sis what a prediction. I wish ur all words come true and we can see more and more kriya sceneπŸ˜‰
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Once P reach at MMFG

Once she start working ,now i think that we might see P at work and krishna waiting for her outside 😳

Once P coming out K start to plead her and tell that he has realized but P wont easily agree.

Babu muzy maaf kar doo 😳

I hope to see this πŸ˜ƒ

sooo romantic ehπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Once P reach at MMFG

Babu muzy maaf kar doo 😳

I hope to see this πŸ˜ƒ

Agar prats noakri karne nehi jayegi to aapne prince k sath kaise mulakaat hogi.Isliye prats ko noakri me jana hain keh dia baas baat khatamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by snigdhabd - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It has to be more than jus waiting outside with flowers...
he will control her, not let her work out doors. she's still his hot property remember.

Krishna always goes to the limit when he is angry at her.. hits her, feeds her chillies, says marrying her was a mistake... but the love never dies.
He feels he'll go and get her back as and when he wishes, but I hope this time she takes her time.
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

It has to be more than jus waiting outside with flowers...

he will control her, not let her work out doors. she's still his hot property remember.

Krishna always goes to the limit when he is angry at her.. hits her, feeds her chillies, says marrying her was a mistake... but the love never dies.
He feels he'll go and get her back as and when he wishes, but I hope this time she takes her time.

yes thats true carisma but this time P will anwser him back and remind his word to him
cause he cant force her now since he made her to move on
she cant be helpless any more i think cause she has to win this time ,not obay his comments and has support from her parents as well
and krish  also has  changed  since
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after watching today's episode and tomorrow's precap i want kishu to suffer so much i want him to become devdas, cry get drunk, ruin himself and then want pratz to forgive him ...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wish it would happen! I just watched the episode. Very sad. Didn't expect this from K. Feeling sad 4 P. How suddenly scenario changed!   πŸ˜­ dont think that everything will be fine so soon. It'll take time. Specially the precap makes me down. Heart breaking indeed. Whatever happens i just dont want 2 see P thrown out of TN. Just want P 2 walk out by herself πŸ˜•
krishnabhavna thumbnail
Originally posted by: trupat

after watching today's episode and tomorrow's precap i want kishu to suffer so much i want him to become devdas, cry get drunk, ruin himself and then want pratz to forgive him ...

I totally agree with u i dnt want pratigya should forgive krishna so easily
krishnabhavna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Wish it would happen! I just watched the episode. Very sad. Didn't expect this from K. Feeling sad 4 P. How suddenly scenario changed!   πŸ˜­ dont think that everything will be fine so soon. It'll take time. Specially the precap makes me down. Heart breaking indeed. Whatever happens i just dont want 2 see P thrown out of TN. Just want P 2 walk out by herself πŸ˜•

Me too CryCry  for pratigya dnt know how baba can misunderstand his baba 😲 he is not that krishna which i used to know 🀒🀒