Its a working bday for Jen-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's a working birthday for Jennifer Winget
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television actress Jennifer Winget celebrates her birthday today. Her claim to fame is her role as Dr.Riddhima Modi in STAR One's Dill Mill Gayye and currently she has turned on the sexy quotient while anchoring STAR Plus comedy reality show Comedy Ka Mahamuqabla. Jennifer will be celebrating her 26th birthday, shooting for her show. We got the birthday girl to disclose her birthday plans and what's in store for her this year.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

How are you planning to celebrate your birthday today?
I am shooting for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla and so it would be working birthday for me. I am hoping the shoot wraps up early, so that I can celebrate my birthday with my family members and friends. Last year too, I was working for Zara Nach Ke Dikha and by God's grace this birthday too I am working.

Which has been your most memorable birthday?
Oh that is very difficult to answer as every birthday celebration for me has been special. Each birthday, I have had a great time with my friends and family members. I guess I am partial to birthdays in my childhood when I used to get loads of gifts from my friends and parents.

This birthday what did your family and friends gift you?
Lots of birthday cards, flowers, chocolates but for me my parents' blessings, love and affection are most important as they will last forever. Even my fans sent lots of flowers and greeting cards which shows their love.

Which is your favourite cake?
I love chocolate cake as I like the smell and taste of the cake.

What has been the best birthday gift ever you received?
My first car was a cool birthday gift I got. I don't want to name the car or the model as it was quite old.

What is your birthday wish today?
I just want love and support of my fans and hope to keep me working on my next birthday too. 

What kind of response you have got for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla?
Everyone has loved my style and anchoring skills on the show. I love every comic talent over here and it feels great to learn more about comedy. Here, I have grown up as a person and also as an actor. I feel blessed to be the part of this show.

What kind of response you have got for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla?
Everyone has loved my style and anchoring skills on the show. I love every comic talent over here and it feels great to learn more about comedy. Here, I have grown up as a person and also as an actor. I feel blessed to be the part of this show.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Its-a-working-birthday-for-Jennifer-Winget&aid=2887