My Expectation from BALH!!!

khushboo2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In a few hours we will get to see the first episode of Bade Achhe (BALH). We as the die-hard fans of RK looking forward to see some fabulous acting and a different storyline. Let me know what is your expectations from the serial😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cherry as discussed I would love to see RK (a slimmer version would be more than welcome) but seriously I would love to see a different storyline with a definitive ending, no doing jasoosi and no back stabbing, I think we have had our fills of those already !!  Love Tin
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bring me sunshine in your smile bring me laughter all a while
In this world where we live there should be more happiness
So much joy you can give to each brand new bright tomorrow
Make me happy through the years never bring me any tears
Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above
Bring me fun bring me sunshine and bring me love

Bring me sunshine in your eyes bring me rainbows from the clear blue skies
Life's too short to be spent having anything but fun
We can be so content if we gather little sunbeams
Be light hearted darlin' all day long keep me singing a happy song
Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above
Bring me sunshine in your smile...
(Jack Greene - Bring Me Sunshine)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushboo2006

In a few hours we will get to see the first episode of Bade Achhe (BALH). We as the die-hard fans of RK looking forward to see some fabulous acting and a different storyline. Let me know what is your expectations from the serial😛

I m looking forward to watch this show only for sakshi  who looking lanky and pretty ...btw ram is too good...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes RK is a very good actor, but most importantly hoping to see a diff Sakshi from her  earlier EK shows, shedding her typical bahu character. Also she looks leaner and , gorgeous and more attractive now. 
 But only hitch is its an EK show. So hope there will not be too much melodrama, axing, stretching unnecessary and general spoiling of the original storyline and plot beyond recognition
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish that ekta does not spoil its story by adding filthy tracks to it ...
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi all😊
Talking abt RK and his weight, hope he loses those extra calories soon.
Had he been slimmer he would have been (for me) best suited for the desi version of  'The Prince of Persia'
Just love his performances ,so natural an actor...since the days of 'Kavita' n 'Ghar ek mandir' he had that spark in him.

M so excited for this show

Edited by sia88 - 12 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Friends,

Am also looking forward to the Show, even though I know its an Ekta show all the way.

Myabe I am welcoming the opportunity to see Sakshi as a lead after a long time. And she looks amazing. And then Ram is also there, who is a consummate actor.

I hope that the story is sane, pleasant and enjoyable and the negativity element be kept to teh minimum. Let us enjoy moments of peace, love and happiness.

The promos look refreshing and different than the usual boy-meets-girl type (sorry folks, but I don't remember the names even of some show - the stories are so wafer thin).

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: tintiny

Cherry as discussed I would love to see RK (a slimmer version would be more than welcome) but seriously I would love to see a different storyline with a definitive ending, no doing jasoosi and no back stabbing, I think we have had our fills of those already !!  Love Tin

Yes slim RK will look much better, sometimes even if storyline is little weak,good actors make the show worth watching, hope to see an intersting show initially, later on...😊
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
watching this serial as i admire the acting capabilities of both the leads... plus the dialogues seem to be good...
fingers crossed ekta maai will not disappoint!!