CI Monday thread - maan bana dabaang

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack

For New and old Members- please read the rules

• Introduce your self to every one ... as members would like to know about you ... ( give ur name and why u like crazies) No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread ... 

• No bad words ... strictly no bad words or no bashing allowed ... not at all ...if found will be asked to leave the thread If U are angry with any character ... plz say that u r angry ... apart from that ... no usage of bad words ...

• For CRAZIES... maan & geet are equal<?U> </?U> & we cannot tolerate any bashers of any kind ...

• If U R 1 of maan or geet bashers please refrain from bashing our favourite characters ... & posting in here ...  coz for us these MAAN & GEET are gods... & maaneet love is divine ... we love maaneet to the core ...   WE ARE MAANEET CRAZY!!!!

Our thread is always kept clean & is bashing free of characters & actors &thread is more fun oriented ... we enjoy over here  We don't like NAAS ... & NT & Dev ... and we call Dev DevIL...if u don't like NAAS ... NT & Dev ... criticise them ... but don't bash them ... Any way none of us have patience to write or read on NAAS / dev / NT ... so we avoid them as much as we can...but if required then we include them in the analysis ...but if required then we include them in the analysis ...   Every member in crazy thread should do analysis and should also comment on other's analysis... This is compulsory!!!!
  • Quote each other limited to 3 quotes ...

• ******ALL crazies who opens a thread will have to post the rules*******

Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post!!!

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET and US MAANEETIANS...
divareena thumbnail

Love how geet is looking at maan, they both cannot sleep without each other. They both miss each other.

I loved how maan was using lucky. The smirk on his face at geet was too good. LOOL lucky as a kabootar giving messages is too funny.

The expression on beeji and tej's face made my day. How dare they do that to MSK. How dare tej lift a sword, I really hope maan beats him.

Loved how maan was staring at geet. She tries not to look at him but cannot help herself. he knows the effect he has on Geet.

Loved maan dialogue to tej that this neck belongs to MSK and he may get a sprain trying to reach it. LOVED Maan's attitude towards teji.

Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

today's episode was rocking msk back in action i really liked msk-teji scene..like i used to enjoy nt-msk scenes..

wish they had given some proper dialogues to geet.she is the lead but nowdays she hardly have any funtions..why cvs we want our sherni back...with a bang...

sala -jiju bonding aww so sweet...

save ghsp guys keep on signig...
before signing off just watch the wassup segment..oh god dd was too good...
Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

plz keep signing the petition ...

Today starone was not coming in my TV … even my grannies place also … if from tomorrow or day after tomorrow … the cable guy is not going to give me star1 … I will either take tata sky / air tel …. I am so fed up … he begged & said …. Plz wait till IPL … once IPL finishes u will get star1 … I am done now lost my patience ….

Y isn't maan given a bed room …. If he is supposed to live in half of house …

Aren't there any bed rooms …

Geet was controlling her laugh / smile when the police wala was saying sorry & begging maan … the way she was looking & smiling … her expressions clearly stated that she was proud of maan … & does not mind flaunting that maan is her hubby … Even lucky too … these 2 were controlling their laughter ….

Geet in her mind – now u know … who he is … mr.inspector

The look geet gave beeji …

Geet in her mind – beeji ab aap samjhe … maan ki kitni pahunch hain …

How dare tejji … how can he even think about chopping maan's head … & beeji what is wrong with these 2 …

so if nandi was not to get married then is beeji fine with chopping off maan's head … I mean these 2 not even for a split second have they thought about geet … frankly speaking … tejji & beeji are no less than brij …

Atleast brij would not have thought that way how tejji & beeji did … how could he even get the thought to chop head off his sister's husband just bcoz he was angry that too becoz maan purchased the house …

have they ever realised how sad geet would be when she comes to know that tejji wanted to harm maan …

geet should see the real face of beeji & tejji … then she will understand that unnecessarily she was giving them respect … when these 2 don't even deserve it …

I want to curse tejji & beeji today …… comparing tejji & brij … I feel brij is better than tejji … I hate tejji & his mom beeji …. I wish I could slap these 2.

I really want maan to teach tejji & beeji a lesson … this time he definitely will …. I don't want maan & geet to have any relationship with them … but what to do … maan & geet are not like us ... they forgive every one so easily ... coz they are divine couple ...

that's the reason this proverb holds good for maan & geet ...

To Err Is Human ... to Forgive is divine ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
hwy crazies...

isnt time.. can we start using the another of ixu's creations...

as our banner??? let me know ur thoughts!!
craziekudi thumbnail

hey sofiya!! new to club??
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG OMG...

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

MUNDA DRIPPING ATTITUDE THROUOUT!!!!!!!1

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

my bp shot up quite a few times.esp his evil smirkkk...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

"ye maan singh khurrana ki gardan hai...hahi haath me moch na aa jaye!!"\

best line of the day!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍v

jeolous geet..cant wait!!!😍😍😍😍😍

kucky maska maroing jijaji was too good!!!😆😆😆😆

thank god lucky snatched away Adi Sir ka kela!!!😡😡 he seriously needs to go on a diet!!😆😆😆 look at his tummy!!!😆😆😆😆😆

missed mamaji!!😭😭

someone plz teach tejji how to behave with wifey!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

munda was sooo hottt😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Edited by aashluvsmaan - 12 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
monaaa

me missing u!! tu hi to thi meri 10.00 baje ki partner...

girls me going offline...hopefully will put up next part tonight...

btw i have put up a preview😍😍😍

divareena thumbnail

Love how geet is looking at maan, they both cannot sleep without each other. They both miss each other.

I loved how maan was using lucky. The smirk on his face at geet was too good. LOOL lucky as a kabootar giving messages is too funny.

The expression on beeji and tej's face made my day. How dare they do that to MSK. How dare tej lift a sword, I really hope maan beats him.

Loved how maan was staring at geet. She tries not to look at him but cannot help herself. he knows the effect he has on Geet.

Loved maan dialogue to tej that this neck belongs to MSK and he may get a sprain trying to reach it. LOVED Maan's attitude towards teji.