Bade Acche Laggte Hai

In love with the serial already..!!

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or more like me here who r in love with the serial even b4 it started???😲⭐️

Possible reasons...obviously...
a. the big stalwarts of tv industry slotted together...Ram K & Sakshi T..both act well, r good looking & hav rarely let their fans down❀️😍

b. The duo make an awesome pair...well suited & complementing one another..😳

c. Matured love story amidst sea of realty shows & shows aiming at youth...

d. Well sketched characters...people who know & hav worked towards what they want from life... so realistic characters, in other words (thanks to muaaz for the Show & Character Sketch topic from which i draw this conclusion)⭐️
e. Promos look totally cute & promising...😍 kamaal hai?!!! zzz...hic...

f. All Ekta serials start well...!! even though we might predict that it might go down the old Kekta path... initially it should be worth the watch!!!!!πŸ˜†

g. Wanted to volunteer for the updates...n look at how many ppl were willing to do so a week b4 the show got aired!!! love the fact that many ppl r getting interested in the show...πŸ˜ƒ 
(volunteers pls note that i am not making a dig at u here...i really love u all the more for the enthusiasm u've shown coz it proves this show is gonna be good!!)πŸ‘

another reason added after reading some comments..

h. the title song itself...simply love it!! Just like Shanti05 & Maris08, i haven't been able to dislodge it from my mind or refrain from humming it... pity those around me now!πŸ˜†

anyone else in love with the serial?
any other reason for loving this show which i missed?...

haaye..y does the time go so slow when u want it to go fast?!!
😳
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think you've said it all, I'm waiting for the show too. And yes, time does go slow when you want it to go fast!
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG i love the promos and its gud 2 c ram and saakshi doing lead than playing mummy papa 2 the kids of their age i m waiting 4 dis show eagerly more than glad 2 c a mature luv story...
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am in love in the serial.
the one and only reason is raaam
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am in love this serial.Its nice to see ram and saakshi as lead and they look awsome as RAYA πŸ˜But the main reason to like n luv BALH is only Sakshi πŸ˜
thasnima thumbnail
ram and saakshi lead is so cute.i am falling with them on the promos.so lovely jodi and storyline.as saakshi is a wonderful actress,i know she'll do her best and also ram...but i am angry about sony tv that why should they put these types of good serials in after 10 pm slot.THIS IS NOT FAIR! or the another thing is that there is no repeated telecast in afternoon at 4 pm as i am comming from school in 3.30 pm.sorry guys i think i can't see the serial.but i am sure that i'll do my best to see this serial to asking permission from my mother as she tells i want to sleep at 10pm to get up in morning.i am very sad about it.😭...pls guys tell them to change the airing time as my friends also can see it...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u hv said it all my frnd... ohh cant w8... y doesnt tym pass quickly...
well 4 me da main reason is Sakshi Sakshi n Sakshi... Sakshi T rockzπŸ₯³
Ram looks reallyn really cute in da promos... defo after da 1st promo...
they really compliment each other n da promos r attractively cute😍 i just made up an adjective of my ownπŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You've said it all! The way I'm feeling right now reminds me of the following song (a part of it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BZirL3ZEqw however the main reason for me watching this show is Sakshi, Sakshi and only Sakshi!!! She ROCKS! however Ram is looking adorable in the promos and their chemistry is definitely promising!!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 its me too who getting impatient to watch this  show from ages ,  fst thing which made me crazy for show is to be sakshi's new look and   another is to be sakshi ram together both looking  nice...
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

I hope the show is as gud as the promos!!!!

Coz the promos are absolutely awesome!!!!!The duo luk super cute in their sweet conversation!!!!