FF: Forbidden Fruit: Ch2 Complete Pg 7 24-5-12

Posted: 12 years ago
Ever since i turned my first FF into a disaster due to me not updating it, it has been till this date that i haven't or must i say...hadn't been able to find a potential story...well as far as i am concerned this is a tad bit like the first one itself especially since it had remained and unfulfilled desire from a new aspect and slight...or maybe revolutionary changes in the story of which none can tell coz the former was never published😆...here i go😉

28-8-11

As much as i hate being in the infamous lousy crap writer list...i can't help being in it because of 2 reasons😕

1. If it exists then i am the only one in it...so can't leave😳
2. Owing to my laziness and busy schedule

But somehow i decided to take a day free of it and update the second chapter of this story at least...😆
Also that even a midst such less number of users online these days your response to my nonsense rambles never fails to inspire and enthrall me.. and even though it is undeserving...it gives me bliss and makes me feel proud...so thank you all...right from silent readers to likers and commenters...with of course the magnitude of thanks increasing to the length of comments😛
Will update by tonight😊
Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 11 years ago
INDEX

1. Pm List - Pg 1
2. Prologue - Pg 1 - 29-5-11
3. Chapter 1: Too Many Threads - Pg 4 - 18-7-11
4. Chapter 2: The Captor's Misery - Pg 7 - 18-9-11
Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 12 years ago
Pm List

Watch out my buddy list for it😆😛😆

Note: Add me to your buddy list or like this post for the pm.
existing buddies may notify me anyhow if they do not want to be disturbed via my pms...
Prologue

A dimly lit room with a middle-aged man rocking on an old wooden chair making periodically creaking sounds by fireplace in the corner. He held a glass of wine in his left while he stared into the distant fire waiting, waiting to take hold and write his own destiny like he had always done. A man, plainly dressed, feeble and older entered and stood by him silently. The chair stopped rocking, the glass raised to the mouth of it possessor and a soft yet firm voice broke the deadly silence that had the air chilled to the nerves "he's back?" "Yes" came the controlled reply in a more broken voice "you don't seemed to be thrilled by his arrival do you?" he turned his face with an amused smile occupying his face as he saw the man turn paler than he already was under his gaze "i. . .i am. . .sir. . .i really am" he stuttered with fear "you should be, after all its to the return of two legends. . .or should I say one, a legend who would write his own destiny. . .yet again" his grey orbs turned so cold that one couldn't make out if it was the reflection or the fire was really burning in his eyes. "Tell him to meet me the first thing tomorrow morning" and with that he signaled the man to let him in peace, in the silence. . .before he took a sip of his drink, made a face and threw it in the fire, its hissing sound and rage taking over.

'Some say its destiny,

Some say it's the pursuit,

Some say it's just not fated,

And others say it's the Forbidden Fruit.'

awesome part do add me to ur pm list
Hi, it looks interesting. Pl. add me in pm.
Interesting promo sohil.. add me to ur PM list :) n do pls continue ðŸ˜† Edited by Nan08 - 12 years ago
Glad u came back wid the FF,hope this time i read ur wonderful write-up completely

Reading it all over again is good
thanx for the PM
hey sohil !!

ur back ...Welcome !!😃

u know i really really really got myself hooked to ur first FF  " Trained to Kill "...but then u left it hanging in d middle 😡😡😡..as a reader i'm yet to forgive u for that ...

as the previous one this FF too has dat suspense element ..that keeps d reader on edge...i like these kind of stories ..so i am really looking forward to this one ...

plzzz Pm me wen u update ..

waiting very eagerly for the story to unfold ...

--khwahish😊

edit -- ohh ..i forgot ...u know.. i like d names dat u give to ur FFs 😊

Edited by khwaish.e.arsh - 12 years ago
well you never tell me about these things even when i practically stay next door...as a friend i am not gonna forgive you this time😡

but the story's good...i like it😃

do pm...