Posted: 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQTy4dcu4k[/YOUTUBE]

lo aaj u all r in luck ek vm bhi mila mujhe
Edited by intruderfast - 11 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Here Elasingh you were asking for this thread naa😊 
However Jogia Gauri relationship was dead for me long time ago. Its very clear that Jogia knows nothing about maintaining relationships. He could not be faithful to a single relationship in his entire life and even insulted the mother who fed him her milk. I knew this would come to a bad end and I hope Jogia dies a painful lonely death whilst Gauri and Anandi fly high and Happy in life!

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Here Elasingh you were asking for this thread naa😊 

However Jogia Gauri relationship was dead for me long time ago. Its very clear that Jogia knows nothing about maintaining relationships. He could not be faithful to a single relationship in his entire life and even insulted the mother who fed him her milk. I knew this would come to a bad end and I hope Jogia dies a painful lonely death whilst Gauri and Anandi fly high and Happy in life!

Thanks for the effort. I want to see gaga happy together again. Yes Jagia is very poor in maintaining relationships. I am angry that DS went on complaining against Gauri without knowing the truth.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Thanks for the effort. I want to see gaga happy together again. Yes Jagia is very poor in maintaining relationships. I am angry that DS went on complaining against Gauri without knowing the truth.

yeh true. They were against her from day one.
notanita thumbnail

Anandi should never go back to Jagya. She has met a much better person in Shiv and should get married to him. Jagya should be left alone or go back to Gauri

elasingh thumbnail
Yes gaga should be united and shown happily married.
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: notanita

Anandi should never go back to Jagya. She has met a much better person in Shiv and should get married to him. Jagya should be left alone or go back to Gauri

This is gaga apprecition thread.
elasingh thumbnail
Ppl are criticizing J for approaching Anandi but DS herself said that she cant forgive J for what he did to A. Now obviousely J will approach her. Nothing wrong in it.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gaga ka to baj gaya baja...
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳