Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who Gives The Most Entertaining Interview?

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From all Bollywood celebrities whose interview you think is most entertaining,witty.Whose interview seems straightforward and real?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan. I really enjoy and laugh out loud during his interviews. πŸ˜ƒ
And I also love PC's interview's because she radiates warmth. :P
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel like all interviews range from 'very diplomatic and sweet' or 'straightforward, just talk about movies'  or 'i am the best actor this industry has seen. No-one is my competition. I am basically god on earth. all my roles are versatile and mindblowing."

they all also say the following:

"I am just focusing on my work right now."
"i have never spoken about my personal life and i wont start now"
"the media is always making up tales"
"i worked hard to get were i am"

so its really hard to pick a good interviewer.

Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sonam kapoor! never get bored of her interviews... entertaining and real! πŸ˜Š
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I feel Sonam Kapoor is the best,It doesn't seem she is giving an interview it seems she is having a chat with some friend.She is so straight forward and natural.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVT8pRnB3CM[/YOUTUBE]
Rakhi Sawant, SRK, Ranveer Singh and Sonam Lapoor. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Salman Khan. He says what he wants and it never seems like an interview with him. He is very witty.😊

Ranveer singh is over the top lolπŸ˜† 

Preity Zinta-Honest and bindas😊

There are others but these are my top 3

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Yes Rakhi is amazing.Specially te part-"Jo Cheez Bhagwan Na Nahin Dya Woh Doctor Ne Diya."
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Sonam & Aishwarya

Aishwarya? Please elaborate.πŸ˜†

Entertaining would be a tie between Shah Rukh and Salman. SRK is very witty, and Salman is very blunt. Two things I appreciate in people. I like Kareena and Sonam's interviews too but they are more ditzy than witty, other than that they're pretty entertaining too. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Please let me know if anyone can give an interview more entertaining than this-

' Who are your competitors in the industry?
I like Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan. But my ultimate competitor is Shah Rukh. He stays in a Rs 100 crore bungalow in Mumbai, while I own one of equal worth in Dubai.

' Desh Drohi 2
declares that Muslims are creating trouble in India. Do you fear controversy?
KRK has never been scared in his life and will never be, right till the last breath. I love my India and I am ready to die for my country.

' You signed on controversy's children for the film. Is it solely to be in the news?
Today, it's not making a film, but marketing one which is a tough job. When you see Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan fighting about who is the bigger 'marketing star', my film's casting is only justified. My cast will interest the audience.

' Jimmy Shergill, Aftab Shivdasani and Mallika Sherawat refused to be a part of your film. Comment.
When you start a film with Jimmy or Aftab, it'll be declared as a flop from day one and the distributors will all run away. So as a producer, I do not want to sign them. And as far as Mallika is concerned, my film is a patriotic film, not a po*n film. If I ever make a po*n film, I shall definitely approach her.

' So you've signed on Payal Rohatgi?
See, most of the actresses today have a lot of money and don't need work. So I singed on the hard-working Payal.

' People have had a lot of fun at your expense during award functions. What is your reaction to this?
Actually, I'm happy that people can't ignore me. They love me or hate me, but can't ignore me. But yes, I was quite surprised to see Imran Khan cracking jokes about me. His only identity today is that he is Aamir's nephew. I suggest he first create an identity of his own, come to my level, and only then talk about me.

' What are you planning after Desh Drohi 2?
I will make ten Desh Drohis! One Desh Drohi made me a superstar and reaped me a profit of Rs 25 crore, imagine what ten Desh Drohis can do.

Edited by Gobsmacked - 12 years ago