•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey.. i have a doubt... whether Abhi heard the conversation btn Daksh and Naina. I don't know why I felt so. The way he looked at Daksh's face when he told Naina "Tum iss Chintu se shaadi kar lena...", i felt fishy. I felt he was really aiming Daksh than Naina thre. If that is the case, now Abhi showed the closeness in front of Daksh will be an acting.. rite? 
Even i felt d same when abhi said that to daksh as if al ths time he wanted daksh to talk abt hs feelings bt then why is hs mom here lets wait n watch what v have in store
I think that Abhi loves naina and at the same time he has some doubt over daksh's feelings. Dunno wat cvs exactly means.
yaar abhi aur rohini ke chakkar mein apun ka demak kharab horela hai 
👏HOPE THAT UR WISHES BECOME TRUE
👏
Originally posted by ntsindia

Hey.. i have a doubt... whether Abhi heard the conversation btn Daksh and Naina. I don't know why I felt so. The way he looked at Daksh's face when he told Naina "Tum iss Chintu se shaadi kar lena...", i felt fishy. I felt he was really aiming Daksh than Naina thre. If that is the case, now Abhi showed the closeness in front of Daksh will be an acting.. rite? 

yea it is shown clearly that he had heard Daksh talking to Naina. that's why he told in the begining itself that Daksh is making fun of u naina.  but i'm surprised by his behavior. in the beginning days he used to tease Daksh that Daksh is in love with Navya still he couldn't read his cousins face and expressions 😕
Originally posted by shelly_nair

yea it is shown clearly that he had heard Daksh talking to Naina. that's why he told in the begining itself that Daksh is making fun of u naina.  but i'm surprised by his behavior. in the beginning days he used to tease Daksh that Daksh is in love with Navya still he couldn't read his cousins face and expressions 😕

hey  its naina not navya
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Yes, as I was watching it from internet, I missed the portion of that scene that Abhi says "Naina, you tell Daksh that you will give an answer to him after tomorrow. He is telling so just to console you". Thats y i wrote so. If Abhi heard that, why he behaved so is still a confusion.

I also understand you told about Naina not Navya.. rite?