Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya, yeah I was. My username for back then was Durga A. I remember being the DJ and we used to have parties all the time. πŸ˜†
Seert, I was. But only in the beginning times when Kash was AR. Then I just left the show entirely and came back when Kash did. 😊
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

^don't forget Rishta.com. It's possibly the best Indian show I've seen till date. But I do agree with Priya on the Sony bit b/c nowadays their dramas are not popular.

agree but agin no promotion and what were they thinking when they changed rc time slot 🀒 i like adalat too but think its just me ..πŸ˜† but sony r making that bioweekly πŸ˜•
asmaanixx thumbnail
You know, I haven't watched Rishta.com yet but I hear it was really good.
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Priya, yeah I was. My username for back then was Durga A. I remember being the DJ and we used to have parties all the time. πŸ˜†

Seert, I was. But only in the beginning times when Kash was AR. Then I just left the show entirely and came back when Kash did. 😊

sh*t i remember you 😲 
Oh damn I have to go soon too but then were you active on the forum when they had them as ArSh?
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

Oh damn I have to go soon too but then were you active on the forum when they had them as ArSh?

me? no i quit dmg after shilpa left 😳then liked sidma but arsh havent seen many scenes only few kashians showed me
Priya: I know they didn't have much promotion but I think it's more the audience. I don't think they were ready for such a show...very sad though b/c I'd love to have seen a second season

Gurleen: You haven't? You seriously have to watch it. Trust me you'll like it a lot if you care even 2 cents about the story in a show.

With that, I bid adieu and hope to catch you guys later. Bye :)
asmaanixx thumbnail
@seert
I was at times. But I couldn't feel the same magic in the forum again as it was so divided and there was a war going on in every topic all the time.

@Priya
Yay!! I feel so special now. πŸ˜ƒ
Omg!! You like Prem/Mukti?! I love those two!! I loved KZK till the time Manoj Bohra was playing the character of U.D./Prem. I swear those two were the hottest couple back then.
asmaanixx thumbnail
I'll be sure to catch it right now seert! Thanks for mentioning it again. 😊
Bye! See you tomorrow!! πŸ€—
Oh ok that's why I don't recognize you both. Nonetheless it was nice chatting here...albeit for a little while. Hope to catch you guys soon again, and now I'm finally off. Bye!