KaSh Heaven:We Are A Puzzle Destined To Fit - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

He actually visited Mauritius in 2006,i ddnt evn knw him

I DID.. You should had been in contact with me but naah you were too busy with yourself.
V, so 2006 you missed..2010 Swanz did 2011, i did..wonder who missed from 07-09 :O :P

Maham - LOOOL i'm not laughing at you but at myself 🤣

SWANCY!

That's why it is important for KaSh to inform where they are going🤣i just hope the day we go to meet KaSh all...we dnt gt the heart attack tht they are not in their country🤣

Maham will do a Superman & Angel KaSh photoshoot in the near future and more fascinating photoshoots of them😍

Insh'ALLAH.. That's my forever dream and I just hope some day, one day it will be fulfill.
Heyya Maham and Swanz :)

MAHAM, you becoming a photographer kya? :)

hawww vrins, i know right? KSG giving juice to all of them, how sweet <3

SWANCY!

That's why it is important for KaSh to inform where they are going🤣i just hope the day we go to meet KaSh all...we dnt gt the heart attack tht they are not in their country🤣

OMG don't say that 🤣🤣
Originally posted by star_fan

Shut up stupid woman ! It's not avi.. I will make it soon but I just need to remember that I have to make it. Anyways, think think think.. maybe something rings AWESOME in your mind. 😉
😲OMGGG SHOW SHOWWW😃 It's after ages you finally made it😕seriously..Nori should call you LATE LATEEF😕
Originally posted by star_fan

I DID.. You should had been in contact with me but naah you were too busy with yourself.
😲YOU DID?where was I?🥺 Man frgt 2007..it was in yr 2008,i came to knw abt a man call KARAN SINGH GROVER😳

Thats because you dnt sleep at proper time!YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE!

I want but I can't coz then I have to give up being with you guys.. will it be fine with you ?

Riya that's why am hurt that you're laughing at yourself, at your own words which I love so much.
hey zahruuu <3

i want KSG to come to chicago :D me and sue will be so happy 😆