~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
omg thats brilliant..

gosh i almost forgot about it..

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

omg thats brilliant..

gosh i almost forgot about it..

thanks, got it made by someone, r u still going to make one?
i will try.. coz i just came back from work even working tomorrow and also sunday 10-18.30

so but will try try try
^ oh bushra is gorgeous with her siggies. She is my friend too!
Luv the siggy!
wow...i love that by bushra
outstanding work😳
check this out:

check this out:
Events Ticketing Classifieds Ask A Question Blogs Shop Community Music Movies DJ Profiles
Welcome BUSINESS TAX PREPARATION Starts @ $149.99

Ask A Question    Login   |   Register   |   Lost Pwd?  
Features/Interviews Movies Photo Albums Soundtracks Tidbits Biographies Wallpapers
Karisma Kapoor - Feel the heat...
Oh, oh. The news of Karisma Kapoor's alleged marriage plans spread through show town like wildfire...
by Sara Siddiqui

Oh, oh. The news of Karisma Kapoor's alleged marriage plans spread through show town like wildfire. A thousand tongues asked: Would Lolo go the Kajol way? When would Karisma take the saat pheras?

Producers pressed the panic-button, nails were bitten to the quick, while the aam janata grew more curious by the day. Karisma Kapoor's name spells box-office magic today. While most topline actors would celebrate their triumphs, guzzling Dom Perignon or leading the high life, Lolo still gets her fix from work.

And she smirks when confronted with the incessant marriage rumours.

Are you getting married or not?
Oh, haven't you heard? There are three versions about my so-called marriage. According to one, I'm just engaged. The second one says I'll be getting married next week. And the third school believes that I'm already married. Isn't that funny.

What's the truth, then?
For the last time, I'm not getting married. Believe me, when I do get married I shall let the entire world know about it. Marriage is sacred, it's not something to be ashamed of.

According to the grapevine, you're getting married to Jeh Wadia.
I'm not getting married to anyone. I don't even know why his name is being tossed around. Everyone goes through his controversies. So I guess, it's my turn now.

The rumour mills also insist that you're wearing a huge diamond ring.
(Laughs) How I wish I was. Here look at my fingers, no rings!

How did you think the rumours start in the first place?
I guess they started because I opted out of Deepak Shivdasani's Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke. As usual, everyone jumped to the wrong conclusions. They put two and two together and came up with 222. And certain vested interests only fanned the rumours further.

Why did you walk out of Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke?
I don't want to discuss this. I've given my reasons to Deepak Shivdasani.

Haven't you walked out of three films other films as well?
Nonsense. I only had to opt out of Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke, and that's it.

Why have you stopped signing films?
What rubbish! Who told you that? It's true that I've cut down on my workload. But I haven't stopped signing films. I have about ten films on hand.

I'm doing three films with David Dhawan - Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Chal Mere Bhai, both with Salman Khan, and another one being produced by the Moranis starring Shah Rukh Khan. I'm doing a film with Ajay Devgan, being directed by the Malayalam film director Kamal. Then there's another South remake opposite Sunny Deol. I've also got Shyam Benegal's Zubeida and Vashu Bhagnani's next film. Besides there's Kundan Shah's Hum To Mohabbat Karega opposite Bobby Deol. There are also a few other projects under discussion. Surely this is not a sign of someone quitting films.

Sure. But why have you reduced your workload?
Why this sudden concern for Karisma Kapoor? Don't I have the right to decide which film I'd like to act in? See, I've reached a certain position in my career where I can pick and choose my films. Now, I only want to do roles which excite me.

Honestly, doesn't marriage figure in your plans?
Yeah, sure, it does. I'd like to get married and have children some day. But there's plenty of time for all that. I haven't thought about it. When marriage happens, my parents will announce it in a very dignified manner.

Aren't your parents pressurising you for marriage right now?
Yes, they are. But what's so strange about that? Every parent wants his child to settle down. So do mine. My mother feels it's the right time for me to get married. But she has left the final decision to me.

Your mother also feels you work like a bonded labourer... that you have no time to enjoy yourself.
Ya, I know. But I enjoy my work. There are times when I also feel that I'm not giving my family enough attention. I'm too sincere and professional about my work. But I try to relax whenever I can. And spend as much time as I can with my family.

Certain people have criticised me for that, too.

I remember Twinkle Khanna was amused about the fact that you had dinner with your family at the restaurant, on Valentine's day.
Yes, I know. But what she didn't know is that it was my father's birthday as well. To me, my family is my priority. I'd rather spend my time with them than some Tom, Dick and Harry.

What's your dream-man like?
Well, he must be a honest man. He must be caring, he should be able to understand me. And, most importantly, he should be committed to me. I expect 100 per cent loyalty.

What about his physical appearance? How should he look?
Well, looks don't really matter. He must have a lot of character, he shouldn't have a moustache. He should have expressive eyes. And above all, he should look good in a suit.

Does Abhishek Bachchan fit the bill?
Next question, please!

Rumours insist that some day you'll tie the knot with him.
I'll pass this one as well.

Where does Salman Khan fit into all this? A tarot card reader has predicted that Salman and you are destined to marry.
Tell me, how many more men have you lined up for me? You've already taken three names. I guess more the merrier.

Seriously, Salman is my buddy. How can anyone even say such things about him? Please spare me.

What's your idea of love?
Two bodies but one soul.

Have you experienced that kind of love ever?
Yes.

Please elaborate.
(Laughs) I guess I've said enough. Well, I've had my share of crushes.

Do you remember your first crush?
Ya, I was in the fifth or sixth standard. And I fell madly in love with one of my phirang teachers. I don't even remember what he taught us. But those days, I couldn't see beyond him. I've also had my share of crushes on international stars.

Anyone nearer home?
Stop baiting me.

Kajol practically gave up her career for love and marriage. Would you do the same thing?
Yes. I believe in giving my 100 per cent to anything I do. The day I decide to marry, I'll give up films and concentrate on my marriage and home.

Have you ever thought about life after marriage?
Mine will be a happy marriage. No doubt about that. I want to have lots of children. I'll pamper them. At the same time, I'll see that they get a proper education.

Would you marry an actor?
How can I say what I'll do tomorrow? And I'd rather not speculate on my imaginary husband-to-be's profession.

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
First Films :
Biwi Ho To Aisi (in a supporting role)
Maine Pyar Kiya (in a leading role)
Best Performances :
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Sajan, Maine Pyar Kiya
Famous For :
Taking off his shirt in everyother scene
Movie with most topless scenes :
Judwaa with Karishma Kapoor
Changes since entering Bollywood :
Shaved his chest. Also, added 25 lbs, and most of them muscles
Favorite Actress to work with :
Karishma Kapoor
Most linked with :
Sangeeta Bijlani, who later married Cricketer Azheruddin
TV Commercials :
Coca Cola ad with Sunil Shetty, Lakhani Chappal with Sangeeta Bijlani, Gwalior Shooting with Sangeeta Bijlani
Style of Clothing :
Very rarely wears formals. Loves to wear casuals especially, black and blue, tight fitting jeans with shirts and T-shirts. Shops in London and ocasionally, in Singapore. Mostly wears Giorgio Armani and Gianni Versace.
Plus Points :
Can be irresistable when he wants to.

(Source : www.pyara.com)

SALMAN KHAN - BOLLYWOOD'S HUNK

(Source : www.bollywoodonweb.com)

Hes found the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Marriage is on the cards, and hes certain hell make a great father. Salman Khan talks to Rajeev Masand about all things close to his heart.
After four big hits last year, 1999 started on a rather dull note, what with Jaanam Samjha Karo bombing at the box-office. Was that upsetting?
Of course, nobody enjoys failure, but I dont think Jaanam Samjha Karo was a disaster. It was a commission earner, and besides, for my own part. I knew well in advance that the film wasnt going to be a huge hit. In fact, Id told the filmmakers right in the beginning that this subject was to similar to Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai which Id already done, but they have been unethical on my part to back out at that stage because Id already given them my dates. I just wish theyd made a different subject, because the director And alibi Sultanpuri is very good, and hed have done a good job.

So where do you think it really went wrong?
It was a weak subject, and besides if really wasnt an extraordinary film. I guess it was expected to fail, In any case, I dont think fans should endorse a film because their favourite actor is in it. They should go see it because the Subject interest them. And that that clearly wasnt the case in Jaanam Samjha Karo.

And your other mindless film, Biwi No.1. has gone on to become very successful...
Its not mindless or senseless, may I warn you. If it was, it wouldnt become such a phenomenal success. Truth is, Biwi No.1 is a film that people could identify with, because its the kind of thing that happens in almost every home. Only, the story was treated comically.

And the unfaithful husband that you played in the film emerged a hero nonetheless...
Yes, but thats exactly the tricky bit about the movie, because the hero of the film is actually and bad guy. It was both important and difficult for David (director David Dhawan) and me to make sure that although this guy was a rascal, he emerge lovable at the end. So comedy was the only solution.

Youve been appreciated for your comic performances several times. Is that something that comes easily to you?
Actually, comedy is something is something thats inherent in my family. My dad is a funny man, both my brothers Arbaaz and Sohail have a great sense of humor. Even my relatives from my mums side are all extremely funny, so I guess I tap from real life when Im doing comic scenes.

Are you a funny person yourself?
Not really. Do I look like Im a funny guy?

No, you seem so much more serious instead.
I guess I fluctuate...But comedy is quite tough. And especially so for someone like me who plays lead roles. Its easy for Johny Lever to appear funny because he has a funny face. Even Govinda is a funny looking man. But I have to try harder.

Do you necessarily need a director to bring out the best in you?
I need the director to control me.

Do you consider yourself a natural actor?
I dont consider myself an actor at all. I just do what I feel.

But you do a good job on screen...
You think so? I dont really know. I dont think Im very good... In fact, I think Im really not as good as the others. Perhaps the worst.

Your directors insist that youre a very talented actor whos achieved his success without much effort. They feel youd be miles ahead if you were even a little more serious.
Now thats not true. I think Im quite serious. But seriousness isnt necessarily visible in your outward appearance. Just because I have a casual attitude towards life doesnt mean Im not serious. How do they know whats going on in my head?

So youre very serious and dedicated, is it?
I think so. Also, Ive been lucky in getting the right films. Lets just say God is my co-pilot.

You were instrumental in having Chandrachur Singh reinstated into Friends when you refused to
take on his role. You also tried hard to convince the producers into taking him back. What
prompted the gesture?
I just didnt think it was right to step into a film that another actor had already shot for, an I told Ramesh Taurani (the producer) that. I guess he felt the same way at some point, and decided to keep Chandrachur in the film. Im really happy that it happened this way.

Then why, do people complain that youre so unapproachable and difficult?
Because Im not very outgoing with people I dont know well enough. Im fine with my friends and family-theyre allowed to take liberties with me-because Ive been with them for many years, but I dont let others come too close.

Do you have many friends among the actor lot?
Sanju (Sanjay Dutt) is a friend. So is Shah Rukh (Khan) and Mohnish Behl.

Does it bother you when the gossip media links you to a new woman month after month?
Not it doesnt. Either I react and give them the importance that they want, or just importance that they want, or just ignore them, which I thin is a better option.

But does it get embarrassing while working with a co-star youve been linked with?
Not at all. Why should it?

But is absolutely everything written about you completely untrue?
Most to it is.

Tell me, how did it feel being arrested publicly in the Jodhpur buck-hunting case?
You know, it felt like shit-but not because I was arrested, but because my dad was dragged into it. I though it was terribly unfair to target him. Hes built that house in Panvel with so much love, because the locality reminds him of the place in Indore where he grew up...At this point in his life when hes retired and is living a peaceful life, it was not right to attack him just to be able to get at me.

What about yourself? Surely you felt equally disturbed on the treatment that was meted out to
you?
At some point Id switched off mentally. So even though I was physically present behind bars in Jodhpur for about 17 days, in my mind I was relaxing at home. I didnt let it get to me because I knew what the real objective was. And then, I thought to myself that If I would break down on being jailed for some days, it must have been so much more difficult for Sanju. After all, he was arrested for two years, and that ruined his career, his image, everything...But it made him stronger when he returned. Its hardships like these which make you a hero-an off-screen hero, not just a hero on the screen.

Okay Salman, I remember the last time we met you told me you were keen on getting married soon. Are you still as eager?
Oh yes, but marriage is not something that you can plan. Believe me, if I had to get married to myself, I would have long since been married. But marriage involves two people, remember?

So have you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
Dont expect me to take any names, pal.

Fair enough, but have you found her yet?
I have.

And youre happily in love right now, are you?
Yes I am, actually.

And marriage is on the agenda, right?
You bet. Its definitely going to happen soon.

And kids will follow?
Immediately...I think Ill make a great father.

Will you make a good husband too?
The best!

So what does it feel like to be in love?
(Blushes)...Youre been in love, na? Im sure you know the feeling...

But I bet its different with you...
I think it feels good to be in a relationship where you dont expect from your partner but yet receive so much love.

Have you been in love several times?
Thrice, I think.

Have you been in love with a woman who hasnt reciprocated the affection?
Yes, Im sure thats happened too.

Okay tell me Salman, which film of yours would you proudly show your children?
I guess it would be Maine Pyaar Kiya.

And which film of yours would you never want them to see?
Probably Biwi Ho To Aisi, but Id show them the film anyway. Only Id make that the second film of mine theyd see, because if they see this one first, they might not want to watch any more.

Hey, werent you an enthusiastic photography freak?
I was, but they took away my camera...Its lying in Jodhpur with my mother things. I really hope I can get it back someday.

Whom did you enjoy shooting?
I shot my niece Alize, my dad, I shot Atul (brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri), my friend Kishan (Kumar), my brother Arbaaz. I also shot Hrithik (Roshan), Lolo (Karisma Kapoor). I also shot Somy (Ali) a lot...

Those are Old Nikki
am sure some of his Favs have changed ... though his Fav co-star still happens to be Lolo😃