Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Salman - the new 'Daddy Cool'!

Sunday, June 19, 2011 | 10:19:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    11 Comments
Salman - the new 'Daddy Cool'!

Salman Khan may be Bollywood's most eligible bachelor but now, despite his infamous single status, his fans ...

Salman Khan may be Bollywood's most eligible bachelor but now, despite his infamous single status, his fans and their children have voted him as the perfect father figure of the nation. 

Through an online-survey conducted by a reputed matrimonial site, the Indian youth were asked to nominate a person who they think will make a great dad. The poll, which was conducted much ahead of father's day, found Salman securing himself majority of the votes with 39% in his favor, hence, becoming the perfect father figure of Bollywood. 

Winning by a clear margin of 8% from the charismatic Rahul Ghandhi (who received a close 31% of votes), Salman has once again proved how much he resides in the hearts of the youth of India, who, in fact, wait for their fav star to take up the role in real life too. 

Other contenders who managed to gain a fair share of votes were Ranbir Kapoor and cricketers Yuvraj Singh and Virat Kohli - receiving 12.5%, 9.2% and 7.4% of votes respectively. 

Guess his compassionate and selfless attitude towards children won him this booty. However, BollyCurry is curious to know who you think is the perfect 'bachelor' father?

Editors: Hershi & Jenifer
Graphics: Sano
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

Hrithik Roshan
Cineblitz
I have always looked up to Salman. He was the one guy who was genuinely happy for me when Kaho Na Pyaar Hai became a hit. There were others too but I could see that Salman was absolutely ecstatic. He has proved to be a good friend. Salman has been so hurt by people that with him, it's a case of guilty till proven innocent. He will never let down his guard till he is sure he can trust you. Once he does, he will let you become his friend. But until the time he is judging you, you are guilty. That's how we Capricorn people are. We share this weird knack of being able to tell who is a nice person and who isn't.

and then thats the same hrithik who was having war of words after Guzaarish flop with Sallu? 😲

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Awww luv this one Niks!

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

do we have the video of that deleted scene of them kissing?

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

do we have the video of that deleted scene of them kissing?

no, and sum peeps also think that this is not true

and then thats the same hrithik who was having war of words after Guzaarish flop with Sallu? 😲

Hrithik said nothing wrong about Salman, and that misunderstanding got cleared afterwards
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Hrithik said nothing wrong about Salman, and that misunderstanding got cleared afterwards

I think it happened all bcz of Aish 😳

I think it happened all bcz of Aish 😳

what nonsense, aish has nothing to do with it!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

what nonsense, aish has nothing to do with it!

It may not appears but Sallu looses his temper on a lot of things relating to ash. I heard that Guzaarish was meant to be a role for Sallu but since SLB took Aish, Sallu couldn't be part of it.

And I think Sallu took it out on Hrithik and Sanjay.

It may not appears but Sallu looses his temper on a lot of things relating to ash. I heard that Guzaarish was meant to be a role for Sallu but since SLB took Aish, Sallu couldn't be part of it.

And I think Sallu took it out on Hrithik and Sanjay.

ok now that is not true! Salman did not say anything that wrong about the movie, but I guess ur opinion is ur opinion