Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ (Page 139)

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISanoZoobiDoobi

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISano

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Salman Khan gets Rs 10 crore for No Entry sequel!Salman Khan is on an all time high post Dabangg and Ready. And the crest is only growing taller.

If the buzz in the trade is to be believed, the actor might have just created a new record as far as the signing amount for a film goes.

After much speculation and controversies, Khan has signed the sequel to Anees Bazmee's No Entry, titled
No Entry Mein Entry, with Boney Kapoor for a whopping amount of Rs 8 - 10 crore.

No Entry Mein Entry, the sequel to the Bazmee's 2005 hit No Entry, had its fair share of controversies from the very inception.

In fact, the controversies started even before the idea was born. Boney Kapoor, the producer was initially extremely angry with Bazmee for giving away what was supposed to be the script for the sequel to Sajid Nadiadwala. That turned out to be extra dismal
Thank You.

Boney obviously made peace with Bazmee post that. After all, how could he be angry with Bazmee for giving away a script that eventually turned out to be a box office dud. The second phase of controversies began when Bazmee and Salman got together for Ready.

The actor had allegedly had a fight with his director Bazmee on the sets in
Bangkok. An angry Bazmee even left the shoot and returned home. This continued throughout the making of Ready with Bazmee being more or less sidelined by the powerful presence of Salman.

Ready being a box office success, helped smoothen relationships between Salman and Anees. Friends once again, Bazmee, almost instantly expressed his desire to work with the actor. With the kind of money Salman generates these days at the BO, this did not come as a surprise.

Also, all was not well between good friends Boney Kapoor and Salman Khan over the past few months. Due to certain family issues, the two had drifted apart. However, with No Entry Mein Entry, the actor and the filmmaker are looking forward to cement their relationship.

Boney Kapoor did not want to let go of Salman. To secure his presence in the film No Entry Mein Entry, Kapoor pulled out all stops. According to the trade, he paid Salman a mind-boggling amount of Rs 8-10 crore just for signing the dotted line.

A source revealed, "Boney did not want to let go of Salman. After Dabangg and Ready, Salman has become the most bankable star in Bollywood. He paid whatever was asked from him."

Boney Kapoor being a good friend of Salman's did exercise the goodwill to keep the Khan from getting away from his project. However, Salman too has wisened up to the ways of Bollywood now.
After the success of Dabangg, it was his sister Alvira Khan and his manager Reshma Shetty, who made him realise that money was as important than 'dosti' and goodwill. And thus, Boney had to cough up some real big money along with his 'friendship' to lure Khan.

Another source said, "I think that Rs 10 crore is less. Aaj kal toh, he takes much more than that."

While Boney who is in
Las Vegas with his wife Sridevi, remained unavailable for comments, director Anees Bazmee told Mumbai Mirror, "I don't knwo the exact amount that Salman Khan has received for No Entry Mein Entry. I am busy working on the script. But yes, Salman deserves whatever he gets." Salman and his manager Reshma Shetty remained unavailable for comments. link...http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Salman-Khan-gets-Rs-10-crore-for-No-Entry-sequel/articleshow/9047576.cms

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 30 June 2011 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISanoZoobiDoobi

zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Salman Khan's there for me: Katrina Kaif

VICKEY LALWANI, Mumbai Mirror Jun 29, 2011, 11.02am IST
Tags:

Katrina Kaif opens up about the men in her life and all that she has learnt from love

What made you accept Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, which features three big heroes Hrithik, Farhan and Abhay?

Thanks for the concern. But didn't I say 'yes' to Rajneeti, which had five big heroes Ajay, Nana, Arjun, Ranbir and Manoj? Some of them are even national award winners. And no, I am not getting lost in this film. I have a lovely role in the film. I play a carefree diving instructor.

Well, the carefree part is pretty evident. You've been rolling in tomatoes with Hrithik. After an intimate scene like that, was it very difficult to resist getting attracted to him?

Well, nobody would be an actor if he/she were not charming at some level. Hrithik is happily married. We are just here to work. And those tomatoes were stuck all over me, so yes I had fun. But there is no question of getting romantically attracted or having to resist.

You seem to be okay with the boys, but you have turned down offers to star in films with other A-lister actresses. You refused to work with Priyanka. Is working with Deepika also ruled out?

If there is a good film with Priyanka, why will I not say 'yes'? The same applies to me doing a film with Deepika. I didn't opt out of Barfee because Priyanka was in it. I had other reasons. You don't sit at night and make notes that 'I won't do this, I won't do that'.Do you take your colleagues out for dinner and speak to them on the phone every night? Is there a need to develop many equations?

Coming back to the men... You start shooting with SRK for Yash Chopra's next. Will this bother Salman?

I don't know how to respond to a question like that (laughs). I don't know what his take is on this, but I am pretty confident that one would be very happy that I am doing a film with Yash Chopra and Shah Rukh.

Salman has on several occasions spoken about loyalty. And people who have crossed paths with him have witnessed his wrath like Somy Ali, Sangeeta Bijlani and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. But, you don't seem to be on the list. How is that?

We are both single. But he is there for me. We are a part of each other's lives in whatever capacity possible. And that is just between the two of us. I wouldn't like to talk about our present interactions.

How does it feel to be single again, after the end of your past two relationships? (read, Salman Khan and Ranbir Kapoor)I have never dissected my personal life. What sense would it make?

link...http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-29/news-interviews/29716644_1_yash-chopra-priyanka-film
    zaryaabJuhi1b8
    zaryaabJuhi1b8

zaryaabJuhi1b8
    zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005883-salman_khan_should_have_an_arranged_marriage/                   

'Salman Khan should have an arranged marriage'

"It's unfortunate that Salman is still single after so many girlfriends," says Sameera Reddy

The single status of Bollywood's most eligible bachelor is becoming a cause of concern for many a Bollywood celeb, even though Salman Khan himself remains blissfully bindaas about being a bachelor at 45.

Just recently, we heard
    Aamir Khan say that Salman should be handcuffed and led to the wedding mandap and made to marry. Now, actress Sameera Reddy, a well-wisher of Salman, says it is high time Salman got married.

At Godrej GoJiyo's anniversary party at the Leela Hotel, Mumbai, Sameera said it's unfortunate that Salman is still single despite having had so many girlfriends.

"I feel it is very unfortunate ki Salman ke itne saare girlfriends hote rahte hain aur unki kisi ke saath shaadi nahin hoti hai. I think it is really unfortunate for Salman kyonki I think the girls really benefit a lot aur end mein Salman Khan is all alone by himself," Sameera said when asked to comment about Salman's single status.

Like Aamir, Sameera is also of the view that Salman Khan should have an arranged marriage.

"I really feel it's time he really has an arranged marriage," Sameera says.

Is Salman bhai listening?
    zaryaabJuhi1b8
    zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/73/2011062920110629202142396c2b8d7fa/Salman-Khan-to-shoot-at-Hampi-ruins.html

Salman Khan to shoot at Hampi ruins

The Bollywood star will stay at the historical site from August 5 to 20

Chetan Rudrappa
    Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome! Freakin' Awesome!

Posted On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 08:21:29 PM

Guess who is visiting Hampi? It's none other than Bollywood biggie Salman Khan, who is camping at the historical place and shooting for 15 days starting August 5.

Salman, who is visiting Hampi for the first time, will be shooting at various locations at the historical town and its surrounding areas for his forthcoming movie, according to the tourism department sources.

"Salman will be here for 15 days," said Vittal Hampi, a tourism department staff member facilitating film and ad shoots in Hampi.

During his stay, Salman will be shooting at several places, including Lotus Mahal, elephant stables, Purandaradasa temple, Hemakoota and Krishna temples. "The process of obtaining legal clearances is in progress and it would be obtained by August 5," sources said.

With this shoot, Salman joins the list of biggies, including Jackie Chan, who had shot his Myth for 25 days in 2004.
    Several parts of Agni Varsha, which was inspired by the epic Mahabharata, starring Amitabh Bachchan, Raveena Tandon and Nagarjuna, was shot at Hampi.

Tollywood and Sandalwood movies too have been shot here.

Besides Hollywood directors Santley Stone, the actors whose movies were shot at the town include Jackie Shroff, Milind Soman, Nagarjuna, Sonali Kulkarni, Prabhudeva, Arjun Sarja and Mallika Sherawat.

With news of Salman's visit to Hampi out, a form spearheading the 'Save Hampi' campaign, has said that "anything done against culture and tradition attached to the place will not be tolerated".

Prof Chidananda Murthy, the mentor of Hampi Ulisi Andolana Samiti, said, "We don't mind if the film is shot in natural landscapes. Any dances or obscene shots in the temple premises will not be allowed."

The samiti, which had opposed Jr NTR's shoot early this year as the film crew had dug up a few places in Hampi, forced them to abandon the shoot.

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 30 June 2011 at 4:40am
    nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Go to top