Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

yes i can see them now

esarlier it there was  aread cross on all of the places
kool!

No patch up yet with Salman Khan: Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Sanjay Leela Bhansali may have patched up with Sonam, Rani, SRK and Farah; but there's still one person he refuses to mend bridges with

So what are you making next?
Even I would like to know that. I have just finished a script. All I can tell you is that it's going to be a dhin tadak film. It will be a romantic musical. I am not in the Saawariya, Guzaarish or Black space any more.

So, you are making a happy film...
Yes. Dark films ki apni jagah hai, taare raat ko hi chamakte hai. Dark literature is what classical cinema is all about. Guru Dutt, Bimal Roy... they all made dark films. Young directors too are making movies on darker subjects. So why am I being named as the director of dark films?

Maybe because of Black and Guzaarish ...
They were intense films. But not necessarily dark. I realised what mainstream audiences want to spend their money on. So, I will go back to what I think I do best. I did Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas back to back. And both became musical hits. Then I did Black with no songs. Then Then I made Guzaarish and expressed all my fears of death, sorrow and suffering. Now I am in a happy space.

After your recent interviews, people think you are on a blasting spree...
No. I am friends with everyone. I just happened to speak my heart out. I wasn't blasting anyone. In fact, as far as Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor or Rani Mukerji are concerned, there is no problem between us at all. If they choose to speak on a television show or in print, then I will have to answer them. I don't want people to take me for granted. I don't want them to say 'yeh toh sirf baithke sun raha hai'.

Sonam even took you out for dinner...
I have nurtured and trained Sonam. So if she says something even if she doesn't mean it, I'll feel bad. Now, we have cleared the air. Sonam toh mera bachcha hai.

And what about Rani?
Only a couple of days back, we had a chat. I cannot explain the relationship I share with Rani, it's rare.

And Salman? Have you two patched up?
No. Salman is in his own space. I am in mine. I have never spoken a word against him to the media. And I never will. He is in a great space right now and I want him to be happy. However, we are not in touch.
😆
😆
Hrithik stood up for you when Salman made some comments about you and Guzaarish...
Why shouldn't he stand up for me? When the article came out where Salman had slammed my film, Guzaarish was still playing in the theatres. Hrithik had given his life and soul to the film. There's nothing wrong about standing up for one's own film. We all love and respect Salman. We understand his temperament. Abhi Salman ka waqt hai, thoda zyaada bol leta hai.

You seem to be enjoying X Factor.
It is a nice way of discovering new talent in India. I wanted to be a part of spotting that talent. I am enjoying every bit of it. I danced to Dhinka Chika on the show. I have never danced before. This is the real me.

But you come across as an extremely serious and angry person...
That image is created by my films. People just feel I am angry. The truth is that I have barely had one or two fits of anger. While making a film, it happens. One has to coordinate with a lot of people on the sets. A lot of directors get angry but main karoon toh character dheela hai!

How do you feel about people constantly taking digs at you?
Well, one definitely can't ignore them. The bigger the elephant, the more people will bark. I don't mind playing the elephant. But humour is also important. Golmaal gags on Black were funny. Also, SRK and Saif doing the whole towel act at the award function were funny. Except, they did go a little overboard. But at the end of the day, it is all good fun. One mustn't take work too seriously.

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

hey check out my new siggy

wow Beautiful amazing
check this out:

Guys ... Is the New FC made?
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago