Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i like the songs too ... movie was just OK types

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi sam princess.. wow i luv ur siggy.. she is so pretty.. Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeap thats the one San. 

Preeti - I love Har Dil Jo pyaar Karega. I have a special memory with that movie. 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

IIFA 2011 Winner list!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | 8:48:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    21 Comments
IIFA 2011 Winner list!

The IIFA Awards brought the best and brightest of tinsel town to Toronto, Canada, this past weekend, for three days of star-studded ceremonies.

The IIFA Awards brought the best and brightest of tinsel town to Toronto, Canada, this past weekend, for three days of star-studded ceremonies. If you missed even a moment of the three day extravaganza, fear not - Bollycurry comes to the rescue! Read on for the scorecard from the awards ceremony and see if it matches up with your predictions.

The mega-hit Dabangg, casting macho Salman Khan, swept the floor despite the evident absence of the Khan family at the event.

Best film: Dabangg
Best Performance [Negative role]: Sonu Sood
Best Screenplay Award: Abhinav Kashyap and Dilip Shukla
Floriana IIFA Award For Best Playback Female Singer [Munni Badnaam Hui]Mamta Sharma
Best Playback Song [Tere Mast Mast Do Nain]: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Best Music Direction: Sajid-Wajid and Lalit Pandit
Best Debut-Female [Dabangg]: Sonakshi Sinha
Best Choreography Award [Munni Badnaam Hui]: Farah Khan
Best Action [Dabangg]: S Vijayan
Best Sound Re-Recording [Dabangg]Leslie Fernandas

However, Sallu did not bag the Best Actor award, which instead went to 'Baadshah' Shah Rukh Khan! His hit film My Name is Khan also bagged its fair share of accolades.

Best Actor-Male [My Name is Khan]Shah Rukh Khan  
Best Director [My Name is Khan]:  Karan Johar
Best Lyrics [Sajda and Noor-e-Khuda]:Niranjan Iyengar
Best Story [My Name is Khan]Shivani Bhatija
Best Background Score [My Name is Khan]:Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy

And then, to the dismay of Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor and all the other usual prospects, the Best Actress award was presented to the talented Anushka Sharma, for playing the bubbly Shruti Kakkar in end of year release, Band Baja Baaraat.

Best Actor-Female [Band Baja Baaraat]: Anuskha Sharma
Best Debut-Male [Band Baja Baaraat]Ranveer Singh
Best Costume Designing [Band Baja Baaraat]: Niharika Khan
Best Song Recording [Ainvayi Ainvayi]: Vijay Dayal
Best Editing [Band Baja Baaraat]: Namrata Rao
Hottest Pair 2011: Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh

The film Robot managed to grab some awards too, although not enough to be declared acclaimed. 

Best Make-up [for Rajnikanth]: Banu
Best Art Direction [Robot]: Sabu Cyril 
Best Special Effects [Robot]Indian Artists

Telly queen Ekta Kapoor's first Bollywood film, Love, Sex Aur Dhokha which was received with widespread surprise and consequent praise, too won itself a trophy. 

Best Sound Recording [Love, Sex Aur Dhokha] Pritam Das

Moving on from Ekta to her protege, Prachi Desai after stealing hearts on small screen, has enamored one and all with her performance in Once Upon a Time in Mumbai.

Best Performance in a Supporting Role-Female [Once Upon a time in Mumbai]: Prachi Desai

Best Performance in a Supporting Role-Male [Rajneeti]: Arjun Rampal

Hrithik Roshan's Guzaarish did not go empty handed either.

Best Cinematography [Guzaarish]: Sudeep Chattarjee

And finally, Ritesh Deshmukh walked away with Best Actor in a Comic Role [Housefull]. 

Apart from those regular awards, here's a list of the specials. 

50 Years Award: Dharmendra Deol
Outstanding Achievement in Indian Cinema [40 years]: Sharmila Tagore
Green Globe Award [fighting against global warming]Priyanka Chopra
Achievement in International Cinema: Irffan Khan
Lifetime Achievement Award: Asha Bhosle

Several stars also took the stage to give the audience powerful performances and make the night a memorable one. Kangana Ranaut donned her perky Tanu Weds Manu avatar for a dance; Sunny, Bobby and Dharemendra Deol shook a leg in honor of the senior star's Golden Jubilee Award; Bipasha set the stage ablaze with her take on the item songs of the year; Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha  participated in what was dubbed as the 'Debuts of the Year Dance Challenge'; Priyanka Chopra gave a fitting tribute to the living legend Asha Bhonsle by dancing to her hits from then and now; and Shah Rukh Khan - ever the fan favorite - took part in an interactive medley with the audience rather than dancing for them because of his fractured knee.

The promo of Love Break Ups Zindagi was showcased during the awards, and the weekend included several other international premieres.

Hope you enjoyed that quick trip through IIFA 2011 in Toronto - stay tuned as BollyCurry continues to keep you posted on all the headlines that emerged from the weekend's festivities!

Author: Shikha A & Harjot D.
Editor(s): Lola & Naseem.
Graphics:
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Salman Khan on the cover of M magazine

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | 8:45:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    10 Comments
Salman Khan on the cover of M magazine

Posing in a white suit, sporting a small smile on his face, it's B-Town's man with a golden heart, Salman Khan, gracing the simple yet eye-catching cover of June's issue of M Magazine.

Posing in a white suit, sporting a small smile on his face, it's B-Town's man with a golden heart, Salman Khan, gracing the simple yet eye-catching cover of June's issue of M Magazine.

Doubtlessly, issue features mainly on the white knight himself. Claiming to showcase Salman like no other magazine has, read about how this star regards himself to be a simple person in his own eyes and how he believes his stardom should not make any wary of him.

The magazine also features the exclusives on fashion, updates on the summer releases of movies, information on beer and the latest on the US Navy fight against the Somali pirates amongst much more.

Anything picking your fancy? Be sure to pick up a copy today!
Author: Amisha L.
Editor: Jenifer.
Graphics: Pooji.
ISano thumbnail

this videomix is part of my fan made movie Tum Paas Aaye
the video is blocked on youtube so u can watch it here

http://www.twitvid.com/TRD3H

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Luved this San. 

Baljit kahan hai aaj kal?
ISano thumbnail
i think she is busy ..working..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I made the PC stuff to surprise her but she hasn't even commented yet.