Posted: 12 years ago
hey welcoem to the FC buddy
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If he aint doing Big Boss then am not watching it too😕
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-23/news-interviews/29693964_1_congratulates-salman-khan-abhishek-bachchan

Salman Khan congratulates Abhishek, Aishwarya Bachchan

IANS Jun 23, 2011, 11.40am IST
Tags:
    Salman Khan|
  • Abhishek Bachchan

Aishwarya Rai Bachchans former boyfriend Salman Khan congratulated her and her hubby Abhishek Bachchan as they were expecting their first child.

I would like to congratulate Mr. Bachchan that he is going to become a grandfather and also Abhishek and Aishwarya. I hope they make a whole football team,

Salman told reporters here at an event to launch a Blackberry application. In 1999, Aishwarya began dating Salman and their relationship was often reported in the media until the couple separated in 2001. Aishwarya married Abhishek April 20, 2007.

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Salman Khan to shoot in Iraq

VICKEY LALWANI, Mumbai Mirror Jun 22, 2011, 10.03am IST        

The YRF project, Ek Tha Tiger, is taking the genre of a romantic thriller to a whole new level. The Salman Khan Katrina Kaif starrer directed by Kabir Khan, would be the first Bollywood film to be shot in Iraq.

For obvious reasons, acquiring the permission has been quite a feat. Reportedly, YRF sent a letter to the Iraqi government a few months ago, requesting for permission to shoot a major action sequence in the country with Salman.

Not only has the government granted filming permissions, but has also made provisions to ensure the security of the cast and crew. And to top it off, the government has made arrangements for the crew to commute by helicopter from one shooting location to another.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-22/news-interviews/29689334_1_salman-khan-iraq-today-iraqi-government

-Preeti- thumbnail
    Originally posted by: nkapoor

check this out:

AWSOMEEE😃

and thanks for articles too
    Originally posted by: -Preeti-

AWSOMEEE😃

and thanks for articles too

u r welcome😃
    -Preeti- thumbnail
    I've been listening to Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega ka songs now ... do u like that movie?
    Originally posted by: -Preeti-

I've been listening to Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega ka songs now ... do u like that movie?

no not really, thought it was pretty bad, but i like the song 'har dil jo pyar karega'