Celebrity Fan Clubs

~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 90

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Preeti-

Those are Old Nikki
am sure some of his Favs have changed ... though his Fav co-star still happens to be Lolo😃

Yeh I know its old, but I like to share blast from the past, mann he seems to be soo much in love with Aish, he was like I will be the best father and huband! wish he got that confidence back again! yes Karishma is most definately his fav till date! I love how Sallu mentions Karisma so often, even though she has hardly done any movie with him recently! just goes on to show how close they are!! I feel annoyed that Karisma got married soo early, if nothing off-screen would have happened between her and sallu, then atleast we would have seen their beautiful onscreen chemistry together! they were awsum! was watching Dulhan Hum Le Jayege, and the movie is pretty bad, but their chemistry makes it such an awsum watch! call me crazy but I think Sallu, did on some level have feelings for Lolo, and I feel annoyed that Lolo left soo frikin early, she was just soo talented, and no one can beat sallu-lolo chemistry! they were just too awsum! loved when Salman said that he has also shot pics of Lolo, just goes on to show how close they were!!! just love them! feel annoyed at times, Bebo has an awsum life, where else Karisma left her career to marry a not so good person when she was at the top!! I really want to see more movies of Sallu-Lolo, why do all good things have to end, I think Karisma's personal and professional life could have been better, if she did not marry so early!! I think her dating Abhishek also did a lot of damage to her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apparently Salman Khan has remarked in print that he wants to work with a hassle-free heroine in Dus. Director Mukul Anand agreed and so Karisma was out. Lolo doesn't believe that her friend Salman could have uttered such drivel. "Why, I'm even going on shows with him!" she retorts. "Surely that wouldn't be happening if there was even the slightest tension between us. I've known Salman even before I joined films. I believe my friend more than I believe yellow journalism."
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
'I love Shahrukh's energy, Govinda's sense of comedy and, Salman's spontaneity.' --KARISMA KAPOOREdited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hunger Strike for Salman

Monday, June 27, 2011 | 4:08:33 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Hunger Strike for Salman

Another bravado act added to the list of how far will I go to meet my rockstar Salman Khan!

Another bravado act added to the list of how far will I go to meet my rockstar Salman Khan!

Child artist Harsh Mayar, of I Am Kalam fame and National Award Winner for the same, has gone on a hunger strike previously, his demand being a rendezvous with his favorite ever star Salman Khan. The little boy who has won himself fame and acclaim has stated that he's willing to go on a hunger strike again (with greater resolve and intensity) if it gets him what he wants!

Keepin in line with his long time wish, Harsh even auditioned for Chillar Party because he saw in it is opportunity to meet Salman. However, not only did he get rejected for the role (being underage as per script demand) but the whole effort still did not result in his dream coming true. Dejected by the same, Harsh claims to be envy the children selected, because they get to hang out with Salman who is producing the said venture. Apparently, being upset about this missed chance, Harsh had gone into a two week phase of not eating and sulking.

However, with his recent shot of national fame, Harsh has become hopeful again, of being spotted as a talent by Salman, and finally getting a chance he has so long awaited.

In a country where strikes are norm - should we be surprised about a child artist fasting to meet his favorite superstar?! On that note, we do hope Salman will hear of his young dire fan and grant him a meeting - given his reputation for being a heart of gold!

Though am happy he has such good fan-following but also disappointed that kids go for hunger strike to meet him ... thats so not right n happening:-(

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor

'I love Shahrukh's energy, Govinda's sense of comedy and, Salman's spontaneity.' --KARISMA KAPOOR

She missed Aamr with whom she did the remarkable movie Raja Hindustani

This content was originally posted by: -Preeti-

She missed Aamr with whom she did the remarkable movie Raja Hindustani

yeh seems like she is not friends with him