Celebrity Fan Clubs

~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 83

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-salman-wants-sonu-to-be-chedi-singh-2204334.html?HF-11=Salman Khan wants Sonu Sood to play Chedi Singh's twin tooSalman Khan is so impressed with the performance of Sonu Sood in 'Dabangg' that he is all set to cast him back in the sequel, as Chedi Singh's twin brother.

"Yes, I have been roped in as Chedi Singh's twin brother to take revenge in the sequel," reveals Sonu.

"Salman was very happy about my role of a cop in 'Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baab', but told me to leave the character of a cop before stepping into the shoes of Chedi Singh's brother," he adds.

"I'm happy about the fact that Arbaaz Khan is directing the sequel since he knows inside out about the film," Sonu concludes. 

haye he looks so hot here 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Awww thats such a cute pic. I absolutely LOVE his bonding with Karishma, Rani and Preity. 😳
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Top 5: 'Ready' crosses Rs 100 cr mark, ATBB
- By Taran Adarsh, June 18, 2011 - 08:03 IST
Rank Film Producer Verdict Last Week
1 Ready Bhushan Kumar, Sohail Khan, Krishan Kumar, Nitin Manmohan, Rajat Rawail Collected Rs 31.25 cr nett in Week 2. Total so far: Rs 100.5 cr nett. All Time Blockbuster... Top 10 nett business: [1] 3 IDIOTS - 202 cr, [2] DABANGG - 145 cr, [3] GHAJINI - 115 cr, [4] GOLMAAL 3 - 108 cr, [5] READY - 100.5 cr [still running], [6] RAAJNEETI - 93 cr, [7] RAB NE BANA DI JODI - 85 cr, [8] OM SHANTI OM - 81 cr, [9] DHOOM 2 - 80 cr, [10] MY NAME IS KHAN - 75 cr. 1
2 Shaitan Viacom18 Motion Pictures, Anurag Kashyap, Sunil Bohra, Guneet Monga Has under-performed. Barring a handful of plexes of metros, the business has not been in sync with the tremendous appreciation of the film. However, the business remained steady on the lower side on weekdays. Collected Rs 5.25 cr nett in Week 1 New
3 Love Express Mukta Searchlight Films Dismal Week 1 New

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Yeh kahan le chale mere sallu ko? 😒
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail