Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
 Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago

Karisma is Salman's favorite co-star

Posted by karisma-kapoor on March 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM Comments comments (0)

Kareena has always stated time and again how she respects Salman, a very close friend of her sister Karisma.

The actress stated, "Salman has always been very protective. He has been there for me whenever I needed him. That's partly to do with the fact that my sister Karisma is very close friends with Salman and also his favourite co-star."

Interestingly the friendship between Salman and Kareena developed after she started dating Saif, as Saif is a close friend of Salman. Salman had even gifted her a Dolce and Gabbana bag worth Rs. 2.5 lakhs, while they were shooting in Australia.

OMG WATCH THIS! salman blogged about Karisma and Kareena after the episode of DUS KA DUM!!!! here is the video!

stuff  he said:

Both have been punctual, sincere and hardworking but Kareena is not as vulnerable as Karisma has been, probably because Karisma had to struggle a lot more and she paved way for Kareena.

Karisma used to work hard on her roles and used to come to sets with Kareena, who was almost like her understudy. While watching her elder sister Karisma, Kareena imbibed a lot.

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

It may not appears but Sallu looses his temper on a lot of things relating to ash. I heard that Guzaarish was meant to be a role for Sallu but since SLB took Aish, Sallu couldn't be part of it.

And I think Sallu took it out on Hrithik and Sanjay.

Zoobi ... its not Gujarish but Bajirao Mastani that SLB wants to make with Ash and Salman as Bajirao and Mastani, but apparently Ash refused the offer and then that role went to Bebo. And just few months later Bebo and SLB had this spat over one of the issues and finally SLB dumped Bajirao Mastani and said if ever he makes it he would only want Salman and Ash in it and nobody else.

And i feel Ash or Salman both refusing to do movies togethere is better for thier respective lives and future. we all know that thier break-up wasnt a Small Issue and Media are still behind the 2 and do find reasons to show thier connections
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Fighting over Salman 

Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
After making up with Salman Khan, Himesh Reshammiya is trying hard to get the compositional rights of the star's home production Sher Khan. Initially, Reshammiya was called in to do the music of the film Bodyguard even though Pritam Chakraborty
Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-salman-wants-sonu-to-be-chedi-singh-2204334.html?HF-11=Salman Khan wants Sonu Sood to play Chedi Singh's twin tooSalman Khan is so impressed with the performance of Sonu Sood in 'Dabangg' that he is all set to cast him back in the sequel, as Chedi Singh's twin brother.

"Yes, I have been roped in as Chedi Singh's twin brother to take revenge in the sequel," reveals Sonu.

"Salman was very happy about my role of a cop in 'Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baab', but told me to leave the character of a cop before stepping into the shoes of Chedi Singh's brother," he adds.

"I'm happy about the fact that Arbaaz Khan is directing the sequel since he knows inside out about the film," Sonu concludes. 
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/story/salman-khan-set-for-iifa-awards/1/142147.html

Salman Khan set for IIFA awardsSalman Khan is set for IIFA awards. Earlier, Rumour mills were abuzz - the actor would not be going for the IIFA awards in Toronto this year because of visa issues.

But the Canadian High Commission sources said there was no problem with Salman's visa and that he would attend the IIFA awards later this month.

According to sources, the Canadian High Commission is working closely with IIFA organisers to make sure that everything works out.

With King Khan's confirmed presence at Bollywood's so-called Oscars, it will be quite a treat for film fans in Canada.

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
koimoi (blog) - ?4 hours ago?Salman, Aamir, Ajay Or John? Who's Looks Best In Khahee
Salman Khan donned the police uniform in Dabangg. Aamir Khan is playing a cop in Reema Kagti's untitled film which will hit the screens on 26th January, 2012. Ajay Devgan will be seen playing the angry and principled police inspector in the ...
Salman on Karisma
"Karisma is my buddy. I'm very proud of her. She's my best co-star on screen & in a real life." (Salman Khan, Actor)

'Kareena is not as vulnerable as Karisma has been, probably because Karisma had to struggle a lot more and she paved way for Kareena. While watching her elder sister Karisma, Kareena imbibed a lot.'

'We like each other, we have been the best of friends, it is a warm relationship'

'Karisma is not doing movies anymore..thankgod she has a sister'

koel: 'an actress u would like to pull out of retirement'
salman: 'I have really enjoyed working wih lolo'