Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

agree .. the movie was very similar to

HERO No. 1
Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge
and even
DDLG

where te boy change personality

Not only that, I also found the story very similiar in the sense that the boy tries to re-unite the girl's broken family.. It was like seen that, done that kind of stuff..  There was nothing new..
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

my sad videomix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHvHdB8OPY[/YOUTUBE]

ISano thumbnail

yes. but which movie..

mujhe abhi koi yaad nahin aa rehi

This content was originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

Not only that, I also found the story very similiar in the sense that the boy tries to re-unite the girl's broken family.. It was like seen that, done that kind of stuff..  There was nothing new..

ISano thumbnail

Bhangra Mix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlQTO2_eRLI[/YOUTUBE]

ISano thumbnail

HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT ..

Salman Khan's video conference for Somy Ali's Foundation No More Tears Fundraising Event!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTzw50ZAbMw[/YOUTUBE]

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Pooja4Suhit

LOL maine soch liya na :p

I'm Pooja.. :) :) So whats supp.. :D :D (Thats my favorite line :p) I saw ready.. Salman looked so effing hawttt :D But I didn't like the movie much.. Like I didn't really understand how could he fall for Asin so easily :S :S 

Weisay maine line tou nahi maari. I was jst saying that I never imagined Sallu and Bebo as a couple. 😆 I always think of them as good co-stars.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Salman voted Bollywood's perfect father figure!

So what if Bollywood star Salman Khan is single? He has been voted the 'perfect father figure' in a survey by online matrimony portal Shaadi.com, ahead of Father's Day on Sunday.

The Indian youth were asked who they feel would make an ideal Indian celebrity father, and 39 per cent of the respondents chose Salman - perhaps thanks to his large-heartedness and compassionate nature.

"The poll reflects the mindset of today's youth. Although times are changing, qualities like generosity and masculinity are still admired as 'fatherly' traits amongst Indians," Gourav Rakshit, business head, Shaadi.com, said in a press statement.

The survey clearly reveals that India wants to see the 'dabangg' Salman 'ready' to take on a new role in real life and settle down with a family.

For the 'perfect father figure' title, Salman won over charismatic Congressman Rahul Gandhi, who received a close 31 per cent votes.

Other contenders in the survey were actor Ranbir Kapoor and cricketers Yuvraj Singh and Virat Kohli. However, they received merely 12.5, 9.2 and 7.4 per cent votes, respectively, indicating that they are still considered as eligible bachelors, and not yet ready to take on fatherhood.

The poll received responses from over 9820 Shaadi.com 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/chennai/salman-khan-comes-chennai-467

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Producers and directors in Bollywood are queuing up to sign Salman Khannowadays. But the star doesn't have time to sign all the films. 

It's often said that in the film industry one is as successful as one's last film. But when one has shouldered two movies to the list of the biggest hits of the film industry, you know that the success is not just a flash in the pan. Salman Khan is the new darling of box office. And the two mammoth hit films he's given on the trot -- Dabangg and Ready -- are testimony to his pull at the masses. Critics may pan his films, but the masses provide the seat bums and make them blockbusters. 

Now, after the roaring success of Ready, Salman Khan's acting career has peaked and a lot of filmmakers want to sign him. We hear that A Murugadoss, the man who directed Ghajini with Aamir Khan, wants to rope in Salman Khan for his next action film that will be high on style. Likewise, Karan Johar, the close buddy of Shahrukh Khan, has expressed his wish to produce a film with Salman. And there are other offers which are flying thick and fast Salman's way. 

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005758-salman_khans_acting_career_peaks/
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail