~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago
Zarine Khan talks about Katrina Kaif and SalmanKhanReady. This gave the rumormongers a chance to speculate a possible romantic relationship between Zarine and Salman Khan.

After walking the ramp at a fashion show, Zarine decided to clear the air about her and Salman Khan being together and said: "All this is nothing but gossip. Salman is a very dear friend of mine. His name is linked with everyone. It's a poor thing that he is linked with whoever he is seen with. And I have nothing to say about it."

Zarine was probably the second girl after Sneha Ullal who looked like Salman's ex girlfriend. Rather than being known for her acting skills, Zarine is known as Katrina Kaif's clone! Speaking about the competition between her and Katrina Kaif, she said: "Why should I compete with her? She is my senior and is already on the top. There is no question of competing with her. I am the next generation after her. I definitely look up to her and will follow her, but no competition."

Now that's a smart answer, Zarine. Dismissing rumours about dating Salman and declaring a no-competition treaty with Katrina Kaif…two gossips cleared in one day!! You readily seem to be the new veer actress of Bollywood. Wink.
http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005743-zarine_khan_talks_about_katrina_kaif_and_salman_khan/
http://www.filmitadka.in/201106141040/news/salman-khan-gets-a-breather.html           Salman Khan gets a breather

Salman Khan, riding on the super success of 'Ready', has yet another reason to celebrate. The Bombay High Court, which was hearing an appeal of the Income Tax (IT) Department against Salman in a tax evasion case, has dismissed the plaintiff's appeal. A division bench of the Bombay High Court dismissed the appeal against the actor who is accused by the IT authorities of evading taxes worth of Rs. 4 Crores.

Image: Salman Khan from Ready Movie Still          
While Salman had declared his income to be Rs. 9.32 Crores for the assessment year 2000-01, IT authorities claimed that it was found in a reassessment that the actor was actually found to have earned Rs. 13.61 Crores. However, the Division Bench ruled in favour of Salman citing the technical irregularity of him not being served a prior notice mandatory under the law.

It seems bhai has everything going in his favour nowadays. First it was the record breaking first week collections of his recent comic caper 'Ready', and now even the Indian judiciary is passing orders in his favour…for a change!

http://businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=18530Box Office: Salman Khan's Ready continues unabated run at BO

MUMBAI: Salman Khan's Ready continues to enjoy its unabated run at the Indian box office.

The movie has so far done net collections of approximately Rs 910 million (Rs 91 crore) in India.

Ready's second week collections are as follows: Friday - Rs 45 million (Rs 4.5 crore), Saturday - Rs 55 million (Rs 5.5 crore), Sunday - Rs 90 million (Rs 9 crore), which takes its total net collections to Rs 870 million. On its second Monday, the movie added another Rs 40 million (Rs 4 crore) in its kitty, taking the total collections to Rs 910 million.
On the other hand, Shaitan, which saw net collections of approximately Rs 8 million (Rs 0.80 crore) on Friday, saw collections of Rs 10 million (Rs 1 crore) and Rs 12 million (Rs 1.2 crore) on Saturday and Sunday respectively, taking its opening weekend collections to Rs 30 million. On Monday, the movie's collections stood at Rs 6 million (Rs 0.60 crore).
Salman Khan - Anees Bazmi sort out differences
MUMBAI: Salman Khan and writer-director Anees Bazmi have sorted out their differences. They are all set to start work on their next project, the long-in-the-pipeline sequel to Bazmi's No Entry that has been pending, depending on the way the winds blew with the rapport between the superstar Khan and the prolific Azmi.

According to sources, the problems with the No Entry sequel were not so much creative as extraneous.

A source tells Businessofcinema.com, "There was so much friction about the content, cast, song picturization and editing of Ready between Salman bhai and Anees bhai, we thought they'd never be able to work together again. See, Anees bhai is a writer and director. This is the first time (Ready) that he directed a film he hadn't written. It was also the first time that the hero had so much of a say in what went in a film. Anees was taken aback by the level of Salman's participation. He had heard of Aamir taking avid and active interest in every department of a film. So when one works with Aamir one knows what to expect. But Anees didn't know how much Salman's interest-level in the process of making a film had risen since Anees and Salman last worked together in No Entry. Since Dabangg Salman is determined to contribure to every aspect of film. Now finally after the release of Ready and the impressive boxoffice collection Anees has come to terms with Salmanbhai's working methods."
It happened on Friday evening, and it's not coincidental that the film had been declared a hit. Apparently while attending screenings of Ready in various theatres Salman casually mentioned to Anees that they must start their next film "asap".

That was the cue that the director needed to wash away all the friction between them during the shooting of Ready. The ever-Ready combination will now start work on No Entry Mein Entry.
Anees has only one pre-condition for the No Entry sequel. It should not be a remake and that is fine by Salman, who is currently working in a remake of two South Indian films.

Anees confirms that he will now plunge into No Entry Mein Entry with Salman's goodhttp://www.businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=18522
Originally posted by -Preeti-

My Fav Lolo movie would be Andaaz Apna Apna with Salman😆 Sply the ankhon hi ankhon mein khone ka scene they do is hillarioius to watch
yeh that was so cute! they were soo comfortable with each other! last time i noticed that they did the staring thingy even at times when it wasn't required, like in the backgound LOL haha
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Yash-Raj-comes-first-for-Salman/articleshow/8860162.cms

Yash Raj comes first for SalmanNow that Salman Khan has managed to sort out his long stranded relationship with Yash Raj Films, the actor is giving priority to only their projects as of now.

Salman starrer Kick, which was supposed to go on floors in November this year has been postponed yet again, and sources say it is because Salman gave bulk dates to Yash Raj's Ek Tha Tiger.

Post Dabangg, the busy star is shooting for Bodyguard as of now. "Salman has given bulk dates for Ek Tha Tiger, which he starts shooting in July. After which he will work on Sher Khan leaving him with no time for Kick. Next year he will be busy with Dabangg 2," says a source.
Producer Nadiadwala and director Shirish Kunder had asserted that Kick would go on floors on November 18 but it doesn't seem feasible anymore. Another source claims, "Salman may have delayed Kick knowingly as he was upset when Sajid approached Shah Rukh Khan for 2 States. Funnily, even that film is on hold now!"

When contacted about the same, Shirish replied to our text saying, "About Kick, best you speak to Sajid Nadiadwala." So we asked Sajid who confirmed, "The film will go on floors in November 18 and Salman will be there.

The later schedules may get postponed by a couple of months but that's fine for such a huge film. My production team is currently on a recce in South Korea and Sajid-Wajid are working on the music."

But Salman's manager Vikas Kapoor agreed that Kick indeed has been postponed as of now. "Salman bhai will shoot for Ek Tha Tiger from July. After com pleting two schedules of the film he will start Sher Khan in October. Both films will be shot simultaneously," he said. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Yash-Raj-comes-first-for-Salman/articleshow/8860162.cms

Thanks for the article dear

Nice articles Zaru.

Guys for someone reason i didn't like Andaz Apna Apna
I loved them in dulhan hum le jayeinge
I luv the last pic 😍