Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its ok zubi/ i fell asleep lol
konsa pm??

@san: Wooow lovelyy aviiss yaar! kabhi sallu aur lolo ki bhi banaya karo ðŸ˜³
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ooo lovely abvi's dear ... and how are you ppl doing?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnx for liking the avis guys

anu.. i actually dont have any movie of lolo on computer but will see my external harddisk
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

^ CUUUTE

when was this

have no idea!
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
My Fav Lolo movie would be Andaaz Apna Apna with Salman😆 Sply the ankhon hi ankhon mein khone ka scene they do is hillarioius to watch
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Is Kareena Kapoor seeking Salman Khan's blessing?

One can't blame you if you really thought that actress Kareena Kapoor is seekingSalman Khan's blessings in this picture, considering Salman's renewed status as the box office king following his latest hit.But it's just a photograph taken during a scene being shot for their film, Bodyguard in Patiala.

However, considering that the actor is being called the Rajinikanth of Bollywood, it won't be a surprise if people really do line up for Bhai's (as he's fondly called)blessings in the coming days. He's riding a success wave and everything seems to be just right for him — be it hit films with record-breaking collections (Wanted, Dabangg and Ready), anchoring successful reality shows (Dus Ka Dum, Bigg Boss) or introducing sensations (Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha).The latter reason, one could say, is actually not be a bad reason if Kareena does want to seek Salman's blessing. But what the picture really does is reveal the heroine's look for the film, which is traditional and close to the look she flaunted in Jab We Met.

As for Salman, the actor who was once dropped off endorsements at the slightest scandal and replaced by contemporaries like Akshay Kumar, is considered 'solid wicket' this time around. The actor, himself, apparently seems amused by people's reaction to his success. "Ya doing well, a friend of mine said that Ready is like HAHK on steroids hehehe. Thought it was funny," he tweets. there's no doubt that Hum Aapke Hain Kaun was a phenomenal success in the nineties. If one recalls, he had apparently told one of his heroines in the nineties, "I'll still be playing the hero while you may go on to do older roles."

Guess, no one predicted his success better than him!
http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_is-kareena-kapoor-seeking-salman-khan-s-blessing_1555180

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Himesh looking forward to compose music for Salman Khan's Bodyguard

Himesh Reshammiya is excited about composing music for Salman Khan's Bodyguard and hopes that he can live up to the big expectations.
Himesh looking forward to compose music for Salman Khan's Bodyguard   - ApunKaChoice   - 10 hours ago
Himesh Reshammiya is excited about composing music for Salman Khan's Bodyguard and hopes that he can live up to the big expectations.. Himesh Resham more...http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005746-himesh_looking_forward_to_compose_music_for_salman_khans_bodyguard/
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/chennai/salman-khan-comes-chennai-467

Salman Khan comes to ChennaiSalman Khan

Bollywood hunk Salman Khan will be in the city for the audio launch of the Tamil film Markandeyan this evening.

The actor's longtime friend and stunt choreographer FEFSI Vijayan, who has turned an actor and has now taken up the role of a filmmaker, is directing this film. Vijayan launches his son Sabarish as the lead in this film.

The audio will be launched at a star-studded function at PVR Cinemas on Wednesday evening.
Salman and Vijayan's relationship goes back a long time and they have also worked together on some of the actor's recent hits —Wanted and Dabangg, and are also working on Bodyguard.

While talking exclusively to S, Vijayan reveals how he got the Bollywood star to grace a Tamil audio launch function.

He explains, "Apart from just being a star, Salman is a wonderful human being. We share a great relationship. When I told him that I'm launching my son as a hero, he was thrilled and wished Sabarish all the success in the world for his first movie. Later, when I told him that I would like him to be present in Chennai for the film's audio launch, he immediately said, 'go ahead, I will be there on time'."

Vijayan also revealed that the actor would arrive by a charted flight in the evening and after refreshing at a star hotel, he would drive to the venue of the function. Salman would leave the city late in the evening on the same day.