Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I hear ya marium n what's frustrating is it's After Ramadan :(
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i know right Zubi ! itniii deiir baad😭

bad news for Salman-Karisma fans! Karisma is apparently making her comeback in a woman-centric 3D thriller, in which she is playing the main lead!

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited

Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Is Salman Khan blessing Kareena Kapoor?
Published: Tuesday, Jun 14, 2011, 12:50 IST
By Priya Sugathan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

One really can't blame you if you really thought that actress Kareena Kapoor is seeking actor Salman Khan's blessing in this picture, considering Salman's renewed status as the box-office king following his latest hit.But it's just a photograph taken during a scene being shot for film Bodyguard in Patiala. However, considering that the actor is being called the Rajinikanth of Bollywood, it won't be a surprise if people really do line up for Bhai's (as he's fondly called)blessings in the coming days. He's really riding a success wave and it seems can do no wrong. Whether it's in giving hit films with record-breaking collections (Wanted, Dabangg and Ready), anchoring successful reality shows (Dus Ka Dum, Bigg Boss) or introducing sensations (Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha). The latter reason, one should say, can actually not be a bad reason if Kareena does seek Salman's blessing. But what the picture really does is reveal the heroine's look for the film, which is traditional and close to her look in film Jab We Met.

As for Salman, the actor who was once dropped off endorsements at the slightest scandal or fisticuffs and replaced by contemporaries like Akshay Kumar is considered 'solid wicket' this time around. The actor, himself, apparently seems amused by people's reaction to his success. "Ya doing well, a friend of mine said that Ready is like HAHK on steroids hehehe. Thought it was funny," he tweets. For those in the dark, the HAHK that he mentions is Hum Aapke Hain Koun, a phenomenal success to his credit in the nineties. If one recalls, he had apparently told one of his heroines in the nineties, "I'll still be playing the hero while you may go on to do older roles." Guess, no one predicted his success better than him!http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_is-salman-khan-blessing-kareena-kapoor_1554823

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005735-a_film_with_madhuri_dixit_salman_khan_and_shahrukh_khan/Madhuri Dixit wants to recreate her on-screen magic with Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan. Would you like to see Salman and SRK romance Madhuri on the silver screen once again?Bollywood's original dhak-dhak girl Madhuri Dixit has a message for filmmakers. Mads wants to recreate the on-screen magic with Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan, and her ideal movie would be with both the Khans!

Madhuri's chemistry with both Salman and Shahrukh has been on display in a number of films, appearing with Salman Khan in Saajan and the most memorable Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, and with
Shahrukh Khan in Anjaam, Dil To Pagal Hai, Koyla, Gaja Gamini, and Devdas - her last big hurrah.

Madhuri maintains a friendship with both Khans, she candidly acknowledges that Salman deserves the success he has today and it makes her happy to see both Sallu and SRK keep up with the times and romance the new generation of beauties in Bollywood.

Reveals Madhuri to a leading daily, "I am aware of the growing popularity of Salman these days. I have seen his recent films. My kids just love it. Salman deserves every bit of his super success today. I really want to work with him if there's a script."

And there is
Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam in which all three shared the silver-screen. Now, Madhuri would like to recreate the magic once again. So, Madhuri is putting the word out -- filmmakers, send her scripts that she can act in with Salman and SRK, romance of-course, no sisterly roles for this dhak-dhak girl.
Madhuri's special request for filmmakers, as revealed to TOI, "It'll be wonderful to work with Salman and Shah Rukh again...three of us together in one film. I hope some good script comes our way. It'll be so much fun."

What's your take? Would you like to see Salman and SRK romance Madhuri Dixit on the silver screen once again?

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Salman Khan gets relief in tax case
Read more:Salman Khan|Bollywood actor
Salman Khan More Pics
Salman Khan was given relief in a tax evasion case when the Bombay High Court dismissed an appeal filed by the income tax department against the star for alleged tax evasion to the tune of '4 crore.

On June 6, a division bench had ruled against the I-T department, which had challenged an order passed in favour of Salman by the I-T Appellate Tribunal in June 2009. While the actor had declared his income as '9.32 crore in 2000-01, a re-aby the taxmen put it at '13.61 crore.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/newsinterviews/Salman-Khan-gets-relief-in-tax-case/articleshow/8836339.cms

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Salman Khan's Ready is a box office hit

'Ready' keeps the cash registers ringing; becomes a blockbuster in the second week

http://www.apunkachoice.com/titles/myh/my-husband---s-wife/mid_37632/

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago