yes dear
tell me ...😳

long time...
saw ready??
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes ... and i loved it ...it was Fun ... 😆

Salman Khan - Kareena Kapoor starrer Bodyguard sees a change

Actor Shatrughan Sinha who was to play Kareena Kapoor's father in Bodyguard has decided not to.
In a late development actor turned politician Raj Babbar is taking up the role that was to be played by Shatrughan Sinha in the hotly awaited film Bodyguard starring Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

Shatrughan Sinha was to play Kareena Kapoor's father in the film and has now decided not to play the part. Shatruji had agreed to play the part in the movie on Salman Khan's request.

Several reasons are being reported for why Shatrughan Sinha has decided not to be a part of the film at this late stage. Be it date conflicts due to Sinha being busy shooting for Kaun Banega Crorepati or that he is unhappy that his part in the film had been reduced. It is even being reported that Shatrughan Sinha will now only play father to his daughter
Sonakshi Sinha in future movies.

Whatever his reason may have been, the producers of the movie were put in a tough spot, and fortunately for them Raj Babbar agreed to do the part. Highly unusual for a professional like Shatrughan Sinha, but the show must go on!

Salman Khan fans get ready to see him as a bodyguard in his next blockbuster.

About Bodyguard

Salman Khan turns into a handsome bodyguard for Kareena Kapoor in producer Atul Agnihotri's upcoming film Bodyguard. In the movie, Salman plays a brawny bodyguard who takes on the job of guarding Kareena Kapoor, the daughter of a liquor baron. 'Bodyguard' is expected to release in August this year. It is a remake of the last year's Malayalam blockbuster of the same title.
http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005723-salman_khan_kareena_kapoor_starrer_bodyguard_sees_a_change/
I just read he story of bodyguard on wikipedia, and I am sorry, it is quite bad, I hope they have altered it!
Kareena to be waxed Madame TussaudsKareena Kapoor will soon join Bollywood actors Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan. Her wax statue will be unveiled at the new Madame Tussauds museum in UK's Blackpool this September. It will then tour other museums in the US, Europe and Asia, star
ting with Bangkok in January, followed by Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Berlin, Amsterdam, Vienna and ending at London.

Buzz is that the deal with Kareena had almost fallen through, as the actor, who is busy shooting for Bodyguard, couldn't make it to her grandfather Raj Kapoor's retrospective at this year's IIFA in Toronto where the announcement was to be made. After a no from her, the event management company, Wizcraft, had urged Tussauds to consider Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji and even Madhuri Dixit.

Kareena's schedule and ad shoots have left her with no time. This year she's juggling five big films starring the five Khans — Bodyguard (Salman), RA.One (SRK), Agent Vinod (Saif), Short Term Shaadi (Imran) and The Act Of Murder (Aamir). "I catch up with my family while commuting. It's been a 14-hour work day for months. I just have time to grab dinner and crash post midnight," she sighs. "There are people fighting for an hour of my time, 24 hours isn't enough." Kareena

Dates were apparently an issue with the Tussauds creative team too as they needed to take measurements. Kareena, who was in London to meet Saif, who's filming his home production Cocktail there, had a sitting with the team during which they took precise measurements and built a catalogue of reference photographs to work with.

Last month, a source from the museum was quoted as saying that a wax figurine of Kareena's wouldn't be launched this year as Hrithik's model had been unveiled in January and they wanted to focus on this Bollywood attraction in 2011. But a few days ago, Nicky Marsh, director, global marketing at Madame Tussauds, confirmed that Kareena would be the next Indian star to be immortalised: "With this new experience, we hope to give more fans the chance to meet their favourite stars like Kareena in wax as she travels the world," says Marsh.
The star is the brand ambassador of a Size Zero laptop and even has a pizza and clutch purse named after her. Now, she will have a waxen lookalike too. Says Kareena "All this is an added responsibility that makes me nervous. But it's an honour and a high too."http://www.hindustantimes.com/Kareena-to-be-waxed-Madame-Tussauds/Article1-708540.aspx

http://www.indiantelevision.com/aac/y2k11/aac611.php

Salman Khan's Ready is Rs 1.13 bn hit in first week
Indiantelevision.com Team
(11 June 2011 8:00 pm)

MUMBAI: Salman Khan continues to loot the box office with his action-comedy genre of movies. After Wanted and Dabangg, his latest release is being tagged as a commercial hit.

Ready has raked in Rs 1.13 billion worldwide in its first-week run, according to data released by Eros International Media.

Since its release on 3 June, the Aneez Bazmee directed film has grossed Rs 1 billion in India and Rs 130 million overseas.

The net collection in India for the first week stands at Rs 690 million, Eros' data shows.

Says Eros International Media managing director Sunil Lulla, " Ready opened to a phenomenal response and has managed to sustain is foothold at the box office which has resulted in outstanding collections throughout the first week. It is among the top three grossing films in its first week and we are delighted to be associated with Ponty Chadha and play a role in delivering this blockbuster."

Ready was released worldwide by Eros International Media, in association with Waves Cinema. The film opened across 2000 screens worldwide and has continued to perform on a high note after taking a good opening.

Avers Ponty Chadha of Waves Cinema, "We are happy to align with Eros International and present Ready to a global audience. The film has truly lived up to its expectations and we expect the excellent performance to continue in the coming weeks too."

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago

Posted On Sunday, June 12, 2011 at 10:26:33 AM

Mumbai Mirror - ?7 hours ago?
In a hurried closed-door meeting this week, the next Salman Khan-starrer Bodyguard which is currently the hottest bet at the box-office, has salvaged itself with a last-minute replacement. Shatrughan Sinha, who was to play a prominent role as Kareena ...
is Satrugn Sinha doing KBC??? Now what News is this? Anyways TFS
 Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago