ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok I will find the avies if I can.

Ok Good Night San Bye!
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
as always pretty .. i luv the salwar kameez
salman khan looking really nice in thoose pics..

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Ab tou inn pics ki siggy banani padey gi Zaru. 😛
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
@BeingSalmanKhan Salman Khan
I can't believe this, disgusting.Rains fr 1hr n mumbai flooded n this is after v have lost so many life's in the monsoons. Tobbah hai .
June 4th
 Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh Zubi i can stand asin more than katrina!!! I can't stand katrina anymore. AHH
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey maraim i luv ur bodyguard sig & sallu avi
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

'Character Dheela' lands Salman Khan in trouble?

The song "Character Dheela" in the new Bollywood release Ready has reportedly landed the film's lead actor Salman Khan and director Anees Bazmee in legal trouble.

A report from IBN-live says the Allahabad High Court has issued notices to Salman Khan and Anees Bazmee after receiving a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) against the song 'Character Dheela' in the film.

The PIL has been filed by the chairman and the general secretary of the Hindu Personal Law Board. The duo has objected to the use of the word 'Raas Leela' in the song 'Character Dheela'. They allege that the lyrics of the song are defamatory to the Sanatan Dharma.

The PIL has been filed by the chairman and the general secretary of the Hindu Personal Law Board. The duo has objected to the use of the word 'Raas Leela' in the song 'Character Dheela'. They allege that the lyrics of the song are defamatory to the Sanatan Dharma.

The litigation also seeks a cancelation of the certification of 'Ready' and an eventual stay on the exhibition of the film.

Justices Devi Prasad Singh and Justice Rajiv Sharma of the vacation division bench of Lucknow have directed Salman and Bazmee to file a reply within three weeks.
http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005703-character_dheela_lands_salman_khan_in_trouble/

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Questions on Salman Khan are boring: Shahrukh Khan

Shahrukh Khan tired of answering questions on his equation with Salman Khan.
By ApunKaChoice
Thu, Jun 09, 2011 03:00:18 GMT

Shahrukh Khan is always considerate while dealing with the media. No matter how touchy the questions, he answers them with a dimpled smile and his typical humour.

At the recent launch of Kanika Dhillon's book Bombay Duck Is A Fish Shahrukh Khan was asked a question regarding his equation with Salman Khan, his former friend who turned into a foe after an ugly spat in 2008.

"Questions on Salman and I are getting too boring and I don't think anyone wants to even read it," Shahrukh said.

He sounded a tad peeved by the question and later when the reporter asked the question again, Shahrukh joked: "I may break into a fight with you."

Shahrukh also clarified his recent comment in which he said that G in the character G.One (in his film Ra.One) stands for Gauri and 'One' for his position in the film industry. When asked if he really thought that he was number one in Bollywood, Shahrukh said: "I did say I play G.One in Ra.one as G stands for Gauri and One for me but it was all said in good humour. No one has to then think if I do consider myself number one! Having said that I have worked hard for 20 years and I need people to be responsible before asking such questions."

Perhaps it's about time the media began to separate Shahrukh's humour from his serious comments.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100005697-questions_on_salman_khan_are_boring_shahrukh_khan/