~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
SALMAN ON ENTERTAINMENT KE LIYE KUCH BHI KAREGA
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXXUfJDP82I[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWO3YQPQ2Ts[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
just chill chill just chill πŸ˜†

@ Niki: Zubi didnt mean to be rude. she was just asking you a question and she didn't mean it in an offensive way. 

and I used to like kyun ki a lot before but I recently watched it again and I got suuperr bored. It's okay if we don't like movies of our favs. Even I didnt find HAHK that amazing. it was too cheezy for me. 

and man if u guys see my posts on sallu in the BW forum at times you would be like is she even a fan? πŸ˜† Even though I am his fan I do say a lot of rude / offensive things about him πŸ˜† none of us need to/ have to worship celebs. They are just their for entertainment. If they do something wrong or something we don't like then we have every right to say it and none of us should get offended. It's not like by critisizing celebs, we are being critisized right? πŸ˜³ 
and since lolo and bebo don't have any problems Zubi and Niki u guys shudnt have any problems either. act like they do πŸ˜³

but anyway we shouldnt fight over celebs. they dont even know usπŸ˜† they dont even know we exist. 
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
npz zubi. how are you doing. missed u jiπŸ€—
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

just chill chill just chill πŸ˜†

@ Niki: Zubi didnt mean to be rude. she was just asking you a question and she didn't mean it in an offensive way. 

and I used to like kyun ki a lot before but I recently watched it again and I got suuperr bored. It's okay if we don't like movies of our favs. Even I didnt find HAHK that amazing. it was too cheezy for me. 

and man if u guys see my posts on sallu in the BW forum at times you would be like is she even a fan? πŸ˜† Even though I am his fan I do say a lot of rude / offensive things about him πŸ˜† none of us need to/ have to worship celebs. They are just their for entertainment. If they do something wrong or something we don't like then we have every right to say it and none of us should get offended. It's not like by critisizing celebs, we are being critisized right? πŸ˜³ 
and since lolo and bebo don't have any problems Zubi and Niki u guys shudnt have any problems either. act like they do πŸ˜³

but anyway we shouldnt fight over celebs. they dont even know usπŸ˜† they dont even know we exist. 

kool avi!, zubi did not ask me a question, she  made a rude statement, stating 'why do you dislike everyone except Salman-Karishma' she said this only because I did not like kyon ki, otherwise she does know that I like other people in Bollywod, I think that statement was very mean! and I did nothing to deserve it! u r right people shud be able to take litlle criticsm about their fav celebs! that mean statement was only made because I did not like kyon ki, I mean r u kidding me?
Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Ohkay btw Himesh R is giving Music for Bodyguard now all i hope is he doesnt sing all the songs for the Movie & gives others a chance too

Marium
after a real long time
Did u watch Ready?
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ohkay btw Himesh R is giving Music for Bodyguard now all i hope is he doesnt sing all the songs for the Movie & gives others a chance too

Marium
after a real long time
Did u watch Ready?
I loved Himesh music in Dulhan Hum Lejayege! no one could've give better music! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ooo I think for Salman he gave the best in Pyar Kiya tho Darna Kya ... i know hard to believe but HR was music Director for that movie tooπŸ˜†

ooo I think for Salman he gave the best in Pyar Kiya tho Darna Kya ... i know hard to believe but HR was music Director for that movie tooπŸ˜†
I think dhlj's music is better! HR music for Salman in my choice goes like this:
1.Dulhan hum lejayege,  2. Tere Naam, 3. Pyar kiya to Darna Kya
i would rate Tere Naam then PKTDK and then DHLJ

Anyday Tere Naam Music yaar ...sply that Kyun Kissiko ... thats such a soulful song

i would rate Tere Naam then PKTDK and then DHLJ

Anyday Tere Naam Music yaar ...sply that Kyun Kissiko ... thats such a soulful song
I like tere naam songs! I wil give preference to dulhan hum lejayege because of song like 'raat ko auga mein... mujhse shaadi karogi,' 'le gaey, le gaey' or even 'tera pallu' they are evergreen songs that are always nice to watch or listen!