Celebrity Fan Clubs

~** The Asli Khan - Salman Khan **~ - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Oh my gosh Niks. R u serious? 😲
Well I luved it. 😳 I don't mind dirty jokes here and there. they r jst for fun yaar.
and I hve seen Sallu joke around on Big Boss too so i don't agree that he was uncomfortable delivering them. 😳

I said that he was comfortable delivering that sexist joke! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

which dialogue niks? 😲

when salman says to asin 'pheli baar kis larki ne sahi baat boli hai' or sumthing! Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh i don't think it was that bad. The bad one was when he said tum leti ho aor main betha hoon. while they were in jungle. i thought that was jst a bit too much but I enjoyed it.
i luv anything he says 🤪

Oh i don't think it was that bad. The bad one was when he said tum leti ho aor main betha hoon. while they were in jungle. i thought that was jst a bit too much but I enjoyed it.

i luv anything he says 🤪

see I dun get that! but I found the end remrk quite offensive! people put such dialogues in movies soo carelessly, and the actors also say them so carelessly, it bothers me!  blatantly saying that for once a woman has said sumthing right, to me was very offensive! as a matter of fact women are always right, if guys listen, their life wud be much better
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Oh its Ok yaar, it was a comedy movie. Jst to laugh at it.

Oh its Ok yaar, it was a comedy movie. Jst to laugh at it.

yeh but why do they have to use women for their comical jokes! why does comedy have to be about saying sexist stuff like 'women have no brains' do u find that funny? I do not! the whole movie had not one funny joke, it was a pretty flat movie, I personally did not like it, and Asin was not good in the movie! Salman is charming, but it was not like he was acting, it was like he was enjoying a picnic!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
well thats ur opinion but i enjoy these kind of movies. fun and family type.

i don't see anything wrong with woman joke. its not like there are jokes about men being stupid and idiots.

anyways I luved the movie mainly bcz of Salman.

well thats ur opinion but i enjoy these kind of movies. fun and family type.

i don't see anything wrong with woman joke. its not like there are jokes about men being stupid and idiots.

anyways I luved the movie mainly bcz of Salman.

? yeh they are no jokes on men that degrade their intelligence, not in bollywood atleast
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Yes there are. Masti, even Thank you degrade men.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Salman Khan

Next

Sonil Dedhia in Mumbai

Actor Salman Khan is riding high after the success of Ready. The critics may have panned the movie, but that doesn't seem to bother him.

In a brief conversation with Sonil Dedhia, the actor speaks about the movie, its critics and his production house.

Are we celebrating a new festival in the name of 'Salman Khan' because every time your movie releases it is like a festive season?

Nahi yaar aisa kuch nah hai (No, it is nothing like that). There was a lot of cricket going on and no films were being released. This is the first film to be released after the Indian Premier League so people were hungry and starved for films. The movie has come at the right time and I am glad that people have appreciated the film.

Some critics have slammed the film.

All over India and across the globe people have appreciated the film and liked it. The film has not gone down well with a handful of critics. Does this mean that my fans and audiences are stupid and this handful of people is sane who have given 0 or 1 star rating to the film?

Image: Salman Khan
Photographs: Pradeep Bandekar