Posted: 12 years ago
  Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Zoobi
me too watched it and i loved itπŸ˜†

See i wrote my review for the 1st time. I didn't wanna be lazy like I did with khamoshi πŸ˜†
I am in love with Sallu 😍
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nkapoor

just watched it on a pirated print! hated the movie! it made no sense! the comedy was flat and not at all funny, the movie wud've been horrible if Salman was not in it! also Asin cannot act to save her life! another thing that put me off was that very bad, and uneeded sexist joke right in the end when salman says 'pheli baar kisi larki ne sahi baat boli hai' I mean what the hell???? I am sorry but such jokes, I only find prominent in Salman movies! does not seem like he is uncomfortable saying such things, maybe because on sum level he is a lil chauvinistic, newayy, the movie made no sense at all, seriously only david dhawan are good at making comedy movies, dulhan hum lejayega that came 11yrs ago, which did not do amazing buisness is much better then this movie! I was very dissapointed! no screenplay, no story, no entertainment! but I must say I really liked the songs 'character dheela' and 'bara maheene,' Salman is charming, it is only because of him the movie is running! Asin is not a good actor, she is bad at doing undefined roles! Paresh was not used well, this is the first time Paresh has not made me laugh! normally he brings the house down! that is how bad the writing was! Salman is lucky to have such a charming personality in real life, he does not even have to act in reel life to entertain people! what is with 'people's', I think this movie is only going to do well because of the boredom of the people suffering right now! it is like andhon mein kaana raja! although I must say that it was better then WANTED! that movie was crap! anyway, I want Salman to stop with this stereotypical act! I have had enough! he is capable of much more! he use to be very good! I absolutely adored him in Maine Pyar kiya, Tere Naam, and in all the movies he has done with Karisma, I think he needs to do a movie with Karisma again!, there is always a lot of chemistry! and when ur costar is such an expressive actor, the other person has no choice but to be just as expressive, I am sorry but Asin could not do justice to her role, and was a complete misfit, she is not a natural in this genre, and unfortunately a really weak script was also presented to her! anyway, I will give this movie 2.5/5, it is an ok movie, but it does not match up to the hype it has created!

Oh my gosh Niks. R u serious? 😲
Well I luved it. 😳 I don't mind dirty jokes here and there. they r jst for fun yaar.
and I hve seen Sallu joke around on Big Boss too so i don't agree that he was uncomfortable delivering them. 😳
zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail

Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 12 years ago