Posted: 12 years ago
Why did he say he is not boyfriend material. For me he is luv of my life. 😍
Content Removed

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
How do you rate Asin's performance?
Asin's performance is very bad (winks). That's why we have taken her. Picture required a girl who would work very badly just like she did in Ghajini and London Dreams. We asked her to work even more badly in Ready and when you'll see the film, you won't believe.

I love her name Tho-ttum-kal' Kya kar rahi ho.
🤣 Sallu bhi naa. I luv him.

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan may have not buried the hatchet as yet, but the two Khans don't mind complimenting and saying good things about each other's work.

Recently at an event to unveil the theatrical trailer of his superhero flick Ra.One, SRK was asked if he has seen the promos of Salman Khan's Ready. To this SRK replied, "Yes, of course. I think the two songs in the film are very nice and catchy. My kids like them too and they have been waiting for the film to release. They'll watch it on Friday."

Steering focus back to his ambitious film that he likes to calls a Superhero film with a heart, SRK said, "My kids and Anubhav Sinha's son have seen whatever we have shot till now and they have given it their thumbs up. So I am sure others kids will like Ra.One too. My personal C Board - Children's Board have approved the film and inshallah, we'll be able to take entertainment to the next level with this," he signed off.

I have noticed the Salman on some level gets attracted or make good friends with water signs:
Aishwarya rai: scorpio, katrina kaif: cancerian, karishma kapoor: cancerian, Asin: scorpio, hahaha saw another patter K's for cancerian, and A'S for scorpio!  lol newayy, I dunno, call me childish but I think Karisma was the best life partner for him! I think they would have made a wonderful pair! I think Salman on sum level was attracted to Karisma

Salman also gets along really well with Asin? do u think sumthing will brew??

Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Salman: the new King of Bollywood

Bollywood is again in the reset mode. The power equations are getting re-aligned and so are its representatives. 

Salman Khan's growing popularity and box office credentials have rewritten the power dynamics in Bollywood. Now, every advertiser, sponsor and producer wants Salman to be on his side. The craze for this Khan has suddenly surged making his competitors wonder about this turn of events.

According to a Bollywood observer, "The change in Salman's stocks happened with WANTED. It was further consolidated with his last massive hit DABANGG and now READY has taken it to a level further. In comparison, SRK and Aamir's films have never generated this kind of a national craze. The euphoria generated by Salman has placed him much ahead of all the other Khans in town. And unlike before, Salman is making the most of these good times to further strengthen his grip over Bollywood by choosing to sign films only with select banners." 

With Salman's upcoming film READY promising to be another popular fare from the actor and his third hit in a row, the title of "the King of bollywood" perhaps suits this Khan better than others.

Link http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/11/may/30-salman-khan-the-new-king-of-bollywood-051108.asp

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hellooo Peoplee 🤗
will be more active after exams are over.
btw when is ready realeasing ? 
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey marium
awww
all the best for ur exams dear and i love ur kash Avi
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey preeti 🤗
long time ji! and thanks a lot! :)