Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
also. the family is against the girl child... so other members, along with the brother-in-law's wife may have been connected.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: astonish

i think... it is neelam's husband's brother's wife ðŸ˜›.. i mean...neelam's brother-in-laws wife...because there were chances of her losing the property in case neelam is alive

i too agree with u astonish...and one more option from my side is the brother-in-law of neelam...he will also be having fear of losing property to his brother...maybe...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So now its time for confession
after getting slap she further says that i always hated her and that too she was to give birth to a girl so she threathend her. N she says on next day when she came to kitchen to drink water she saw neelam dead. N der was suman my elder sons wife. She told her that she killed neelam as she feared of loosing property to neelams daughter. So inorder to save her sasu says she did. Till that time all have arrested suman. N acp GIVES PHASI DIALOGUE .{thanx to all for participating in discussion).
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So it was neelam's brother's wife...?? My guess was right 😊Edited by astonish - 12 years ago