Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was it karam...????. because he knew that boss will hit the buzzer to call him. So... mayb karam meddled with the buzzer and killed the boss
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey give a case that can make us think like our duo does.
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new case is cooler than previous 1😆
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CASE 3
NOTE- please forgive me if there is any mistake while giving this case.
Its a midnight when there is students camp on a vacation tour. They are playing hide n sick when one of the girl of group scream and all students run towards that direction. To find one lady is hanging on a tree. They get very scared and call there teacher. The teacher calls CID. Its jodhpur where in a year there are more then 5 cases of child abuse, female tourcher. Duo ask different questions to students n teachers but find that they saw no one coming to that side excet school students who came for camping.they also find that the women is married.
Forensic lab
Dr salunke says that its not atmahatya but a different case. Duo are surprised to find that.
Even dr tarika says that the women was pregnant. And she was given some poison.
What you think was it she who took poison or her family husband gave her? If she took poison who hung her to tree.? {do discuss} i will continue soon...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i guess somebody else gave her poison...i guess the boy gave her poison who's baby she was having and the boy gave her poison because maybe she asked him to get married and he did not wanted to marry her...and the guy could be from the group of teachers and students...that's my imagination...
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It might be the lady's family... or the husband...

Some affair might be motive...
Minionite thumbnail
It could be that she was having an affair, like DK said, and that's why her husband killed her, but I've got a feeling maybe her husband was the one having an affair and when he found out that she was pregnant, had to get rid of her since divorce would be out of the question.
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Case 3 continuation...
Forensic lab
it is further said that there are some fingerprints found on rope.
The girls name is reveald as neelam. When they go to her house they find the house contain herself, husband, husbands dad mom n his brother and his wife and there sons. The family was against girl birth. Neelams husband said that his dad was not against the child but wanted to give the property s ada hissa to neelams daughter as he loved n cared her like his daughter. But his mother was against neelam and his fathers property giving decision. She wanted it to be given to other sons wife as she was having son.But the sasu too denied saying she hated her but never killed her.
Forensic lab
when they try to match the fingerprints they find its matching but she denies she killed her. After getting one slap from tasha she agrees that she tied her to rope but she didnt kill her. Neelam died because of poison. Now what u think further sasuma said and who did all this?
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think... it is neelam's husband's brother's wife ðŸ˜›.. i mean...neelam's brother-in-laws wife...because there were chances of her losing the property in case neelam is alive
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@astonsih - quite possible... but still possibility of affairs remain though...