Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who will tel pia abt her relation wid abhay?

Poll

Tanushree

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What do u think from will piya 1st come to know abt her relation wid abhay..do vote and comment..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Tanushree is also an option...
Cute_Gal thumbnail
I think she 'll find it herself..as v know she rocks in her Detective work or it can surely b tracker..lets wait to see wat happens..just want Abhiya's love story back..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey anurag ..you dint write the main person..PIYA.🤣.!!!You have really underestimated our sweet Detegiveyaar..and jokes apart I feel it will be all together ..& piya over hears..them or something..or some tantrik types who tells our past types..or some hypnotiser who recovers past...like that show on tv.. Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey anurag ..you dint write the main person..PIYA.🤣.!!!You have really underestimated our sweet Detegiveyaar..and jokes apart I feel it will be all together ..& piya over hears..them or something..or some tantrik types who tells our past types..or some hypnotiser who recovers past...like that show on tv..

I dont think that Piya needs to be told about Abhay she will find ut herself
MR.KooL thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Hey anurag ..you dint write the main person..PIYA.🤣.!!!You have really underestimated our sweet Detegiveyaar..and jokes apart I feel it will be all together ..& piya over hears..them or something..or some tantrik types who tells our past types..or some hypnotiser who recovers past...like that show on tv..

yes..i think piya will know it herself..but she also needs sum hints..
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nobody can tell piya bot her past coz no1 knows everything bot her or her secrets... only abhay can tell her past but 4 now he can't so piya have to find her past herself like she always found things herself... go on birdie do it last time u found abhay now you have to save him so try and find yourself or in short
"Find Abhay's Piya to save Abhay!"
noone...she will Loogle the info abt her and Abhay 🤣🤣
AbhiL thumbnail
hints by tracker or T. or maybe overhearing like yesterday.ofcourse its her own Holmes boots n brain that will get her to Abhay 😎
AbhiL thumbnail
sorry wrong post 😛 Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago