rudra pretending to be memory loss

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
by seeing yesterday episode the same feeling happened to me
i think rudra is acting to be memory loss
as he wants to get out the true faces of massi,ratnesh,pihu
the followinbg scenes made me think like that
1.when he was talking to gauri the tears rolled out in his eyes,for a complete outsider no one roles out their tears in such a huge way
2.the way he scolded ratnesh when he uttered a word agaist gauri
3.the way he was just normal ater gaining his consciousness forgetting every thing that happened before he lose his consciousness
4.the way he seriously looked at gauri when she was setting his bridal costumes
seeing all these scenes i thought that rudra was acting
i think he got the complete memory when archana talked with him and after that in order to get the real faces of ratnesh ,massi,pihu he might be acting like that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think so...agar aisa hota to Rudra Gauri ko mumbai chodkar nahi aata...i think he is confuse abt his own feelings 4 gauri...pata nahi kyun but ths time I wnt Rudra to choose Gauri over Pihu...lets see kya hota hai.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope that he's pretending because clearly I don't like seeing RaGa sepaprated =)
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is not acting. He is just confused and he himself cannot understand why he is feeing for , that is what he was saying to himself the other day. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
R is only confused about his concern and feelings for Gauri, he's unable to understand what's happening!
The unconscious R starts to feel something for the stranger and married Gauri.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diya_snow

i dont think so...agar aisa hota to Rudra Gauri ko mumbai chodkar nahi aata...i think he is confuse abt his own feelings 4 gauri...pata nahi kyun but ths time I wnt Rudra to choose Gauri over Pihu...lets see kya hota hai.

I think it would be more interesting to watch that R to choose G over P in his unconscious state.
I didn't like the way P has told to Gauri that R has married her cause she didn't want to get married to him, and no matter how much R thinks about G, she'll always be the 2nd for R... sounded like Gauri was a 2nd choice for R.
I want R to proove to P that she's wrong, and  even if he's not aware of the truth, I want him to proove that G is the one and only for him and will always remain.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^I second that.
I hope they do a KKHH scene and make R close his eyes and imagine the one for him and there he sees GaurišŸ¤£That'd be EPIC :P
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you rudra the day they come to mumbai when they were on the way gauri was crying and then when they came back and ratnesh push ketki he saw that and he did not say anything and remember the flash back he already know  rudra is trying to tell pihu he will always be gauri love her love was nothing compare what he have for gauri
Jyoti98 thumbnail
I don't know
But if rudra is that's great
I don't like rudra staying away from gauri