Originally posted by Harrokh

U right anu i m with u

thanks yaar...

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venilla

No I don't think Padma is -ve. In fact I really don't want her to be a villain. This will destroy her character totally.I think she is really affected by Rohan's situation.
But I agree with you  anu17. All the -ve are actually helping Radev to get closer. And this is what make this track more interestig

may be Padhma only want to get to know what is the truth between RaDev
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

Confused
Big smile
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

No yaar I don't want Padma to turn -ve

may be she will become a gray charactorConfused case she want to get to know about thrueth of RaDev...she want only her sons happiness Wink
Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

No I don't think Padma is -ve. In fact I really don't want her to be a villain. This will destroy her character totally.I think she is really affected by Rohan's situation.
But I agree with you  anu17. All the -ve are actually helping Radev to get closer. And this is what make this track more interestig

Yes I agree on that...maybe she is doing that just to know the truth.But will she turn negative after knowing about RaDev relationship?? Becouse she is so concerned about Rohan's happiness that she might actually turn against Dev. And I really don't want that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjb1Neerjaa

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu17

Yes I agree on that...maybe she is doing that just to know the truth.But will she turn negative after knowing about RaDev relationship?? Becouse she is so concerned about Rohan's happiness that she might actually turn against Dev. And I really don't want that.

yaa may be she will turn -ve but i THINK IF dADAJI RECOVER AND HE TOLD EVERY THING AND EXPLAIN TO PADMA ALSO THE also the childhood marriage then she will accept it and try to explain it to Rohen also...hope good thing will happen dear
ekta15 IF-Rockerz
ekta15
ekta15

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
exactly all villians in PB except our radev and dadaji and here at this time radev does not belong to PB by relation.
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
U r Right...But i dont want them to turn -ve...hope they dont join hands with BB-Virat...now its gonna be a fight between 2 mother-son evil pair and our love pair RADEV... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index