anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
don't you feel yaar Padhma helping Rohen to find out the truth of Dev and Radhika...
case how Rohen came to the temple???will Padhma allow him to go outside...???case of that I feel Padhma and Rohen acting front of others...just to get to know about Radhika and Dev...
now Rohan is a -Ve character Padhma also...in CB there are soo many -Ve characters...hope Dadaji get well soon..if not Our RaDev can't fight all alone na...
In Rohen's chractor I hope  it will turn to gray character...but this track it beautiful and love it...
case of this -Ve characters  we can see our RaDev together...
I think Kanha will use Rohen for RaDev unit...
what you think Guys
Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsre thumbnail

I dont think so padma is supporting rohan bcoz the doctor revealed his mental state only after every one in RP family came. Might be the doctor helped rohan . I want her to be positive and stand by dev rads fighting against BB and rohan

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khana will allways keep them united no matter how many rohans come in to their way!!
Padma...i dont think she is acting, she is too affected by her son situation to even think about radev!speaks ill about rad cause the wedding rasams were not completed in the name of rohan thats why she doesnt consider her his wife and badluck 4 him!Edited by Myra.nelly - 12 years ago
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No I don't think Padma is -ve. In fact I really don't want her to be a villain. This will destroy her character totally.I think she is really affected by Rohan's situation.
But I agree with you  anu17. All the -ve are actually helping Radev to get closer. And this is what make this track more interestig
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsre

I dont think so padma is supporting rohan bcoz the doctor revealed his mental state only after every one in RP family came. Might be the doctor helped rohan . I want her to be positive and stand by dev rads fighting against BB and rohan

but yaar I don't think she will stand by RaDev case she only thinnk about her son...
SushSathisha thumbnail
No yaar I don't want Padma to turn -ve
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Khana will allways keep them united no matter how many rohans come in to their way!!
Padma...i dont think she is acting, she is too affected by her son situation to even think about radev!speaks ill about rad cause the wedding rasams were not completed in the name of rohan thats why she doesnt consider her his wife and badluck 4 him!

yaa I also new it...so many -ve charactors there but they help RaDev indirectly
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harrokh

U right anu i m with u

thanks yaar...
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venilla

No I don't think Padma is -ve. In fact I really don't want her to be a villain. This will destroy her character totally.I think she is really affected by Rohan's situation.

But I agree with you  anu17. All the -ve are actually helping Radev to get closer. And this is what make this track more interestig

may be Padhma only want to get to know what is the truth between RaDev
anu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

😕

😃