DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc - Page 7

armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

Amazing Can I request u?

Yeah,you can request.It will be my first request in this gallery.πŸ˜ƒThank you so much for visiting and liking my works.
Btw,I was also a kumkum fan.Kumkum was the first serial I used to watch regularly and Sumit-Kumkum was the first jodi I loved so much.Actually,I joined India-forums to read the written updates of the previous episodes of Kumkum which I missed.😳 Aah...feeling very nostalgic! 😍 I wouldnt have thought of it,if I didnt see ur dp and siggy.😊
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
superb wonderful amazing work yaar πŸ˜‰ ... I just checked Page no- 6 you need some claps for that πŸ‘keep up the good work going πŸ‘πŸΌ All the best

thankzz for sharing and  the pm πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

alwaysksgian thumbnail
 Aaah !😊 I love your gallery its just awesome.I love the way you make the siggies such different & unique tooπŸ˜‰.You are the perrfect siggy maker for mee.Your each & every Siggy is just rocking.The type of making siggy is Excellent Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ & thanks teacher for teaching mee the siggiesπŸ˜‰ .Anyone can tell that your siggies are excellent.KaSh KaSu KaJen Siggies are❀️ Hott Cute Sweet Naughty love it & others too I love all DmG siggies its just awesome continue making Love You muaaahh ❀️
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends,
              I hope you still remember me.Because it has been 8 months I updated my gallery.I was out of town for 2 months and then got busy with life .And by the time it also got auto locked.Now its reopened.
I had made some siggies long ago.But never posted in my gallery.So I am posting that also .New siggies are very few as I didnt get enought time .

And one more thing.I changed my copyright from armaanlover_7 to R. 😳

Free to use:

KSG

Siggies made on request:

For Dhwani

For Mahez

For Rajsua

Thank you for visiting my gallery .Please comment and press like button if you really liked  my work.I appreciate criticisms more than praises because i think criticisms make me improve more.But that doesnt mean i dont like praises.But dont bash if you dont like my work.
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 11 years ago
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Raji, I am very happy that after so many days you are back to update your creations.πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ I hope you will regularly update from now on because, you are making some really very good creations.⭐️ 

I have seen many of your creations before. So, not talking about old stuffs. Talking about the new ones only.πŸ˜›

All the KaJen wedding siggies are very well made. I have not seen the wedding pic of Jenny with veil yet. God knows what else I have missed about the wedding. 

Iss hassen chehere ko... Siggy is so good. I love that one. And "the veiled hotness.." siggy is also a unique one. Hats off to you for this.πŸ‘πŸΌ I love the life ke 3 rules siggy too.

Keep up your good job. I know you can do it.

P.S. Oh I was shocked at first after reading that you changed your username from armaanlover_7 to R.😲 Then I understood that you were talking about your username in the siggies. I was so stupid.🀣

Love you. ❀️
Edited by laizu - 11 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laizu

Raji, I am very happy that after so many days you are back to update your creations.πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ I hope you will regularly update from now on because, you are making some really very good creations.⭐️ 

I have seen many of your creations before. So, not talking about old stuffs. Talking about the new ones only.πŸ˜›

All the KaJen wedding siggies are very well made. I have not seen the wedding pic of Jenny with veil yet. God knows what else I have missed about the wedding. 

Iss hassen chehere ko... Siggy is so good. I love that one. And "the veiled hotness.." siggy is also a unique one. Hats off to you for this.πŸ‘πŸΌ I love the life ke 3 rules siggy too.

Keep up your good job. I know you can do it.

P.S. Oh I was shocked at first after reading that you changed your username from armaanlover_7 to R.😲 Then I understood that you were talking about your username in the siggies. I was so stupid.🀣

Love you. ❀️

You are so sweet yaar...Eventhough i didnt send any pms to anyone.You got to know as soon as I updated.Maan gaye boss . Thank you so much.πŸ€—

And acha kiya tum batadi..I wrongly wrote username instead of copyright πŸ˜†. I was stupid,not you.😳 I will try maximum to update regularly from now on. And thanks for the lovely comments.I didnt know life ke 3 rules wala is good.Becoz its the one I am least satisfied.
And the wedding pic of jenny is new. I saw and used it first.Now it may have got public by now.πŸ˜†

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
smashing update
http://i.imgur.com/fjgGt.jpg i LOVED it
liked KSG, KSG-SK, KSG-JW sigs-.

senorita
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved da siggies
beautiful
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanksss

sorry 4 da L8 comment
been abroad
VaaniBhandari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nyc creations... spl ksg one's, sooo gugu☺️
like this one 2...even though i h8 the movieπŸ˜†

ty for the link😊

Edited by vaaniKSGmallik - 11 years ago
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see you updating after SO long πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome Back πŸ˜ƒ

Great Siggies .. Loved some of the Colorings !!

My Favs are : 

LOVE the coloring on these and the Styles !!

Keep it Up πŸ˜ƒ