DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Updated my comment @ page 1.πŸ˜‰

By the way, is the coloring made by u that u used in Faana's pic? Because I lovee it's coloring very much...talking about this one-

Edited my Comment on pg 1 πŸ˜ƒ 
Congratulation πŸ₯³ 

Dreamy Collection you got  like your tittle:D

On FB had comment on your wonderful Creation :D

still have to drool more by telling feelings but come soon back again

Awweee I loved them all Guzarish wala is so so mindblowing 

Nah all  are Mindblowing

P.s i reallly looobed the tittle :D
Originally posted by ffkhan

Updated my comment @ page 1.πŸ˜‰

By the way, is the coloring made by u that u used in Faana's pic? Because I lovee it's coloring very much...talking about this one-

reply Raji!!!!!!! REPLY!!!!!!!😭
@Farzana- My net is very slow today.i cant see the full comment and pics u quoted.I will reply in detail when my net becomes ok.

About the maryada-fanaa siggy.The colouring is not by me.I used some psd.But forgot which one.Thats y i didnt mention in credit.I am very happy that you loved the colouring.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago
hey dear...
i so love ur creation..
when i saw ur work i said a big WOWWW..!!
ur all work is amazing but those ksg wali siggies ufff i sooo damn love them all...
update it asap...
thanks alot for the pm...
love,
sharon...!!
Congooo on ur first shop hope u get many more. Loved this sig alot

Keep making =D
@Laizu

Thank you so much laizu. how can i not mention you and others who were with me always.Without you all,I wouldnt have reached here.
O God...yeh maine kya kiya? 😲 First time I am seeing you in criticizing mood.🀒 I always make siggies with a concept.Without them,i feel something incomplete.I agree with the yellow armaan wala siggy.The cloning has some problem.It took a lot of time to clone this as it was full of logos of star one and some other show.So its not that perfect.πŸ˜”Yeah,its the first one i made among the new updates.Wow...you have become really smart.πŸ˜›
Me too loved the Grover twins siggy.I am glad that you liked it.Yeah,the kasu ones makes me too  really nostalgic.kya din the...😍 I am happy that you liked the Fanaa siggy.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for correcting me the spelling of Riddima.I will keep in mind next time.I wonder why didnt u notice that I provided link to Fairy tale park in my updates .I thought you will be happy seeing that.😳The fairytale siggies are dedicated to you .Sorry,i didnt mention it in my update.I have decided to include fairytale siggies from our park in all my updates.
I havent noticed the shyness to passionate phase in the AR siggy.I made it as i found the pics similar.But you are right.With kash,it was shyness,with kasu it was sweet and innocent love and with kajen it was passionate.wow...what a transition!
I also didnt know that Hritik-Ash is my favourite pair. πŸ˜†lol...actually i realised it recently when I was watching Jodha Akbar (god knows for how many times ) .
The concept of "Jodha Akbar" siggy was  in my mind for so long.I wanted to make it with kajen.But finally fulfiiled it through Hritik-Ash.πŸ˜ƒ
Your comments made me so much happy dear.I was waiting for this for 2 days.I am happy that i could make u happy through my new updates.πŸ€—

@Farzana
Thank you so much Farzana for a wonderful comment.Your comments means a lot to me as you are my Guru.😳Dont u know that I am a mad ksg/armaan fan? 😲I thought u know that already.My username itself says so.😳And i  loved the name KSg garden ! 😍wow...i wud have kept this as my gallery name if you told this before.
I like all my creations from first to last.So i couldnt ignore my earlier creations as each siggy inspired me to make the next one more beautiful.Thats why i posted all my creations here.😳
I am happy to know that with my Hritik-Ash siggies you are more in love with them.Its the same that happens to me when i saw ur Abhiya siggies.I like them more in your siggies than in screen.
I know its very difficult to get a compliment from you.So I am very happy to hear that i am getting better.πŸ˜ƒThank you so much for the big comment (lamba choda comment in your words) πŸ˜›

@Sehrish
Thank you Cherry .I also feel so happy to see my gallery in Avatar Signature shop.I still cant belive it happened.😲You know that its only because of you that i took this step.You also know that i was very reluctant to open up a gallery .Only beause of ur continuous pestering and motivation I think about it.
My banner looks hot? Really?πŸ˜› Yeah,right.Its because it is made by a hot person.πŸ˜‰(Remember my hot comment πŸ˜†) I cant tell you how much i love these banners yaar.its so beautiful.The banners  give a royal look to my gallery.Seriously ! I always look the banners for some time whenever i open my gallery 😍.Love you so much .πŸ€—
I didnt know that you love my siggies .😲 πŸ˜†Your creations inspires me a lot.The yummy fellow siggy makes me laugh.Really! i was just saying that line jokingly and you said its good.Otherwise i wouldnt have thought of keeping that in the siggy.😳Thank you so much for your support and keep giving it .πŸ˜‰

@Taniya
Thank you so much Tani...I am so much happy that you came here too.You kept your promise .πŸ˜ƒi saw ur comment in fb.I am very happy that you liked the Guzaarish siggy.I thought no one would like it though its one of my favourites.Glad to hear my siggies as Dreamy collection .😳

@Sharon
Thank u so much.I know its the first time you are seeing my siggies.Happy to know that you liked them.Will make more and will update soon.😊

@pankidmusiq
Thank you so much Iqra.I am so happy to see you commenting in my gallery.πŸ˜ƒI love your creations a lot.I knew that you will love the kasu siggies more as you are also a kasu fan like me.Will make more for sure.

wowieee awsmmm sigges yrr...
u rockeddd itπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

update soon
and plz dnt frgt to m meπŸ˜‰
I loved your reply Raji. I am happy that my comment could make you happy. And yeah I really missed it that you have given the fairytale picture park link in your update. 😲 I am really very happy that you gave the llink here.πŸ˜ƒ And I am happy in knowing that you will give fairytale siggy update from now on in your gallery.πŸ˜ƒ I will wait for those.πŸ˜›