DreamWeaver Creations -NewUpdt-pg9 # KSG,kajen etc

armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi friends,
Welcome to my first gallery .πŸ˜ƒ

DREAMWEAVER CREATIONS !!!

I am Raji .I have been making siggies for a year .And finally i have decided to start a gallery.

What i make: Non animated siggies
                        Non animated icons
                        Non animated banners

Software i use
:Adobe photoshop CS2,photoscape.

Copyrights : In Old siggies ,armaanlover_7
                      In new siggies,armaanlover_7 and Dreamweaver Creations

About requests: I have made some siggies on request  by my friends.
If you request, I will accept it if my time permits.😳
No rules for requests as of now. Kindly request in this thread.

I make siggies on  actors and jodis i like which includes :
Karan Singh Grover
Armaan-Ridhima (kash,kasu and kajen)
Other Dmg characters
Abhiya (from pkyek)
Adiya (from maryada)
Anya (from navya)
Hritik-Ash

More will be added if any new jodi becomes my favourite.πŸ˜›

Thanks note:
I want to thank my friends who were with me always.

My best friend in IF , Laizu,who was the first one to say that i make good siggies.That time,my siggies were very bad (i realised that later onlyπŸ˜†) ,but still she supported and motivated me till now.I cant thank her.Thanks is a small word when i think of her support.

Laizu's sister Farzana (ffkhan) whom i consider as my siggy making 'Guru'.She has given me so many tutorials,suggestions,criticisms that made me a better siggy maker.She always give frank opinions which helps me to improve.Thank you so much Farzana.πŸ˜ƒ

Sehrish(Rishx_KSG),who motivated and forced me to open a gallery .Without her,this gallery wouldnt have happened.She is my support and help in finding pics,texts,psds etc. for my siggies.She has an important role in most of my recent siggies.She has made beautiful and  awesome banners for my gallery.Thank you so much cherry . πŸ€—

Rajsua (KSGrockzz) , my dear friend who always promotes my siggies by tagging them in fb.πŸ˜†

Dhwani (KSGian_KaJenian) who requests siggies and inspires me to make more.πŸ˜›

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanlover_7 thumbnail

Free to use if you want to:

Armaan/Ksg

Credit :PSD-oumbojae (Deviantart)

Kash

Credit: Pics-Sehrish,PSD-pinkvicselena (Deviantart)

Kasu

Maryada-Fanaa combo

Siggies made from the pics i contributed to  Fairytale picture park of Armaan and Ridhima

Kasu

credit:Texture-Deviantart

Kajen (2 versions)

I have edited some of my old siggies and made it new.Here they are:

AR

Kajen

Siggies on my favourite bollywood pair Hritik-Ash:

Guzzarish (3 versions)

Credit: PSD-Rohini

Credit:PSD-myloverobsten (Deviantart)

Jodha Akbar (2 versions)

Credit:PSD-pinkvicselena (deviantart)

Credit:PSD-Rohini
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail

Siggies made on request till now:

For Dhwani

For Dhwani

For Simran

For Dhwani

For Dhwani

For Rajsua

For Dhwani

For Dhwani

For Rajsua (My first siggy made on request)πŸ˜ƒ

armaanlover_7 thumbnail

Free to use if you want to:

In decending order :

Anya

Armaan (4 versions)

KSG

Armaan-Atul

DMG

Armaan-Rahul

Kajen

KSG/Armaan

Kasu (Holi special)

Kash(Holi special)

Armaan(Holi special)

Kajen

KSG b'day siggy

Armaan-Shanky

KSG

Abhay

Kasu (5 versions)

Adiya

KSG

Abhiya

Adiya (3 versions)

Siggy made with all my contributions to fairytale picture park of AR

Kasu (2 versions)

Armaan

Kajen

AR

AR (My first siggy)😳

Thank you for visiting my gallery .Please comment and press like button if you really liked  my work.I appreciate criticisms more than praises because i think criticisms make me improve more.But that doesnt mean i dont like praises.πŸ˜†But dont bash if you dont like my work.

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€—First of all congratulations Raji on opening the gallery. πŸ‘

I love the way you arranged the gallery. Its Really a wonderful beginning of the gallery. I love the way you arranged the gallery and mentioned my name and others name in the gallery who inspired you. Its a quite big update and will take time for me to see them. I have almost seen most of your previous creations earlier. So, I will especially comment on the new ones. Coming with the comments soon and will edit here. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited:
So starting my comment. Get ready Raji for my judgmental comment.🀣
I won't leave a chance to criticise you as you have given us the full permission.😈
But before that I must say your concept are really too good of making siggies with the matching texts.
First one is 'Yellow yellow yummy fellow'; I love the text here with the matching pictures with awesome expressions of Karan. But the cloning of hair is not good. This one is an old one right? I can guess it seeing your latest stuffs.πŸ˜‰
The Grover twins is really a good one. You made it well. I loved the concept here.
The perfect host one is good with the picture and expression selections.
The Perfect man one is really too good. I love it. The lines in upper and lower parts make it special. And love the picture selections also.
Mujhe haq hai, I love this text and it perfectly matches with the siggy. Awesome one.
Kabhi pyaar kaabhi takraar one really resembles the pictures in the siggy. I love it. Aah old memories.
Fanaa, how could you make this. This is so much matching and the colring effect is awesome. Too good.
Armaan Riddhima the fairytale couple is too good with the background coloring. But the spelling of Riddhima was wrong. It's 'Riddhima', not 'Ridhima'. Take care of it.
Kajen hotter and bolder second siggy is loved by me. Really hot one. Love the background with flower in it.
Everything is the same even though its different, love the text. It shows how AR relationship turned from phase to phase from shyness to passionate one.
Now my favorite Ash siggies. Sorry at first I see Ash in it.πŸ˜†.
Loved to know that Ash-Hrithik is your favorite. I like all three siggies of them. Different coloring has different appeal to me.
"In lamhon ke daarmiyan mein' siggy is too good. How could you make this too good!? Really awesome. The coloring effect makes them too good. and the picture combinations also very well placed.
Kajen teddies siggy is a sweet cute siggy. I love the teddy in the background also.πŸ˜›
What's this? I thought I would criticise you. But I could fine problem in the first siggy only. Your siggies are so much matured now.⭐️

I love the name of gallery Dream Weavers creations very much. It seemed really dream siggies to me which I described so long. Tongue
How was it? Tell me.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laizu - 12 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res.🀣

----------------------
Now edited

---------------------

Finally editing my comment and seeing the stuffs.

You are maybe thinking why the first smiley I am using is 'ouch' in your shop because at first your old siggies were displaying...🀣

Now I can see al the stuffs. All of them are amazing muaah...❀️

Your gallery is sooo much KSGlicious right? Because I can see Karan and Karan everywhere.πŸ˜‰ You love him soo much na? Looks like KSG garden.😍

The AR, KaSh, KaSu,KaJen everything is gorgeous and super beautiful. I am talking about the latest siggies okay?πŸ˜‰ It would be better if you posted only the latest stuffs. Honestly, I don't like that much the clonings pf the old siggies. You are always awesome and superb at merging though.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the idea that you have put your first siggy here. That's really good as first stuff. I toh will feel ashamed to post my one, that was not worthy to post.🀒🀣 And honestly, I don't like this Adiya siggy- http://i.imgur.com/dUt8M.jpg I don't like this KaSu cloning as well-http://i.imgur.com/LIarV.jpg

Except these everything in your shop is totally perfect just like your KSG 'the perfect man' siggy.😳

This two are surely come from the list of your best KSG siggies ever-

^^I I am sure now, that you are now pro while it is about cloaning, seriously.πŸ˜ƒ 

^^didn't notice it's text at first, but I was thinking about the same text- "the grover twins".🀣

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!πŸ€ͺ How can I forget to mention about your Hrithik-Ash sutffs?😲 The first one is really totally out of the world and of course, your best siggy ever.⭐️ I am more in love with them after seeing your siggies, seriously.❀️ Will use this one in future for sure.

Overall your update is outstanding!⭐️ Loved loved loved it!!!!!!❀️ Keep 'em coming and you are getting better day by day.😍

Love Farzana.❀️
Edited by ffkhan - 12 years ago
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok First Off , a Heartiest Congratulations to u dear πŸ€—
it feels so Gr8 to see ur gallery in the Avatar Sig shop πŸ€— 😳

Now, ur Banner looks Hot πŸ˜› i wonder why ?! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

COming to ur Creations , u know i Love em πŸ˜›

Love the Concepts of ur siggies a LOT .. n ur Merging is Reallly Goood .. that layer Masking thing ! πŸ˜ƒ
its realllyy Osm πŸ˜ƒ
i totally LOVE this Siggy !! 😍

^ The Merging is sooo Great !!! πŸ˜ƒ

^^ this was the First ever sig i saw of urs n i really Admired the Concept of it 😍
i havnt told u this , but i was Planning to make a Sig like that πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

^^ This sis is CUTE but the Concept of this sig is even More AMAZING !! 🀣
GOSH !!! 🀣

^^ this is sooo Dreamy 😍

and that Yummy Yummy Yellow Fellow is really Yummy !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Amazing Gallery πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up !! n Best Of Luck ! πŸ˜ƒ

Luv
Sehrish ! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 12 years ago
KSGian_KaJenian thumbnail
AR KSG N DMG R awesomeee i m speechless awesome love ur work muahhh πŸ‘β€οΈ
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Rajiii..CONGRATULATION for your new Gallery πŸ˜ƒ
You are really good in making siggys..
I love love all your siggys..all are soo cute..
This gallery will rock..
congoo again, you are awesome & all the best for πŸ˜ƒ