Kismat

India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Kismat's last episode: 2nd June (Page 2)

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya

Actually like they say all good things come to endWink If the show were dragged meaninglessly, then we would not have remembered any of the YRF shows. Smile 

I just hope that with the media calling YRF stint in TV as a failure, they should not stop making shows. Confused 

That's what i hate about Indian TV. Good meaningful shows are termed as failures/flops and crappy ones are considered as top-notch ones. So much for our sophisticated Indian viewers. How can they call YRF a failure on TV? Just can't understand the minds of our Indian public.

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Time change is a let down. Cannot they have waited one week and then started BALH. Why to push Kismat to 11 pm slot just for one week. There is no repeat telecast even for this show.
agree wid uSmile
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for the information, I am not on twitter but I do visit Viraf's youtube channel randomly on rare occasions. I am glad the show still has about a week to go and I am also glad the show won't be any longer than that. Guys I know you will miss your favourite actors but hey this is YRF you will see these people again in another YRF show, they always stick to the same batch of actors in every show they create.

@Rcom 2 and MW2 - omg you made me think about Rishta.com and Mahi Way by mentioning them in your post. Viraf has already mentioned that Mahi Way will be returning with a season 2 but Rishta.com is my favourite so I would rather have that return but oh wells I will just satisfy myself with Mahi Way whenever that happens.
Rainy Senior Member
Rainy
Rainy

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Does anybody know when it is on in Canada?  I didn't see it for 11 pm?  I did see 6 pm but only today on our listing.  If someone know then let me know.
Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Sorry, Double Post.

Edited by an12345678 - 30 May 2011 at 12:26pm
Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Me sad today after watching the episode. I feel for Aditya Merchant. Kabir does not deserve the success. He has turned Merchant Cotton into a haven for crooks. 

Edited by an12345678 - 30 May 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16Autumnn

sanjana121 Newbie
sanjana121
sanjana121

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
thanks...kismat was a relief from saas-bahu soap...hope to see more such shows soon...
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index