Kismat's last episode: 2nd June

Posted: 12 years ago
On twitter, Viraf mentioned that the show ends on 2nd June.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also friends! if you have twitter accounts then do tweet http://twitter.com/#!/SnehaRajani demanding good shows like Kismat.

Hope we get to see Rishta.com-2, Mahi Way-2 and other good YRF shows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That means this coming week will be its last week. Thanks for the info. πŸ˜Š  
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for confirmation maya.
Now, they can may be save the show by giving it a decent finale with none other than ARM versus Kabir showdown.πŸ˜†
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago

Also, he mentioned time change to 11:00 PM (IST).

It seems the last day of shooting was May 12.

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow 2nd june...>sigh< 1 week till  Kabir goes away from my life 😭 
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Time change is a let down. Cannot they have waited one week and then started BALH. Why to push Kismat to 11 pm slot just for one week. There is no repeat telecast even for this show.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the info. I am so sad that we will be seeing the end of such a good show. Thats what happens to all good shows. They end so soon. And we are left with crappy shows to watch. But what to do. In the race fro TRPs the classy shows always lose out. Hope YRF comes back soon with Season 2 of Mahi Ve and KS. I would even like to request them to make a Season 2 of Powder...with Rahul Bagga aka our Kabir...Hope they listen to this request.   
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx for the info. I am so sad that we will be seeing the end of such a good show. Thats what happens to all good shows. They end so soon. And we are left with crappy shows to watch. But what to do. In the race fro TRPs the classy shows always lose out. Hope YRF comes back soon with Season 2 of Mahi Ve and KS. I would even like to request them to make a Season 2 of Powder...with Rahul Bagga aka our Kabir...Hope they listen to this request.   

Actually like they say all good things come to endπŸ˜‰ If the show were dragged meaninglessly, then we would not have remembered any of the YRF shows. πŸ˜Š 

I just hope that with the media calling YRF stint in TV as a failure, they should not stop making shows. πŸ˜• 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by shreya

Actually like they say all good things come to endπŸ˜‰ If the show were dragged meaninglessly, then we would not have remembered any of the YRF shows. πŸ˜Š 

I just hope that with the media calling YRF stint in TV as a failure, they should not stop making shows. πŸ˜• 

That's what i hate about Indian TV. Good meaningful shows are termed as failures/flops and crappy ones are considered as top-notch ones. So much for our sophisticated Indian viewers. How can they call YRF a failure on TV? Just can't understand the minds of our Indian public.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Time change is a let down. Cannot they have waited one week and then started BALH. Why to push Kismat to 11 pm slot just for one week. There is no repeat telecast even for this show.

agree wid u😊