Further on "Gulaal" (Spoiler alert!)

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
The synopsis on my dth service provides accurate info on what is to come next in a particular show.

On "Gulaal" it says-

"Raman after losing the elections spreads malicious rumours about Gulaal and Dushyant. It reaches Kesar's ears and makes him angry".

(Acknowledgement- Dish TV)

Sounds like a good twist!  Kesar is going to be more angry!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nityav4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amri174

The synopsis on my dth service provides accurate info on what is to come next in a particular show.

On "Gulaal" it says-

"Raman after losing the elections spreads malicious rumours about Gulaal and Dushyant. It reaches Kesar's ears and makes him angry".

(Acknowledgement- Dish TV)

Sounds like a good twist!  Kesar is going to be more angry!

Whaaat !!!!!. Is this true, oh my God !! So we have only more angry Kesar now.😲 Bechara Kesar ka kya hoga? Please someone tell him the truth and get this poor guy out of his misery soon.😭

gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god no!!! i always said that kesar has completely been going about this the wrong way...and now this...gahh!!!
he just needs to reassess his position and not get carried away and start respecting gulaal again...because somewhere down the line, teh way he has been treating her...i think that respect got lost...
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Uh-Oh! I'm pretty sure he will say something really offensive to Gulaal which will just create another rift till Kesar finds out the entire truth.

TFS!
Sadia.khan thumbnail
😡Nehii yaar????!!! ðŸ˜¡

thanks for sharing 
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago
Fezana thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Am glad Raman loses the elections. Don't want him to win. But also am not happy about the rest of the news.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think we all knew that Raman wouldnt take it at all well if he lost and he already hinted to Kesar, maybe just to wind him up that he knows why G is supporting D, so really i can see Raman stooping this low, and yep Kesar getting more and more angry, its just increasing in him, not sure how long he will be able to take it

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Basically it was this turn I was expecting yesterday that made me angry on the whole Episode...This is going to be one ugly turn of events...
And my prediction is that after this Motabha will be actually more worried abut Gulaal's future and will start the matchmaking for Dushy and Gully's jodi and Kesar will hit the roof then, thinking that the whole family is against him, except of course the mota cupid Jamna and the worthless Ramu..and what are the bets that Duggu will then try to use him as weapon...O God!!! plz CVs kucch to aur sochte!!! arggghhh!!😡
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Srushti - D and Gulaal alliance was going to be brought up, i have had this feeling before the leap happened, and from MB's pov i can why he would do and he probably sees it a good match, and an option - also why wouldnt heEdited by Lennie - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lennie

Srushti - D and Gulaal alliance was going to be brought up, i have had this feeling before the leap happened, and from MB's pov i can why he would do and he probably sees it a good match, and an option - also why wouldnt he

I know it was on cards...but that is one thing he needs to think that why did Gulaal chose Kesar, a kid then, over Dushyant years ago...
I know MB is thinking about Gulaal's future and rightly so...he is a responsible man,,,,
But these things will have a bad feeling about them na..because at this point of time I think Kesar will burst out the truth ...and it will be all in public...
and Dushyant will be pushed out and Raman will come into picture and other many hells let loose😆